Chapter 37

"Tokyo Manji Gang, Third Divison Captain, Tetta Kisaki!" Kisaki yelled to get attention since he never gets any from his parents or girls or even insects.

"My division will protect our commander and vice commander!" Kisaki yelled then stomped on the head of someone.

"Kicking him from here could make it like Lion King, what would be a good lie?" I mumbled and Kisaki moved away from me.

"What did I do wrong?" He asked me.

I wonder what the fuck you haven't done wrong, you being born was the first thing and my poor couch is still dead.

"You're like a snake to me, I also heard you put the idea of getting Pah out of prison in Mikey's head" I explained "What the fuck were you trying to do?"

Kisaki flinched "You're quite smart, where did you hear that from?"

"Not from a dick" I pointed at him.

"Mikey, can I murder Kisaki?" I moved Mikey's head up and down then grinned at Kisaki.

"Very funny Mia" Kisaki laughed nervously "I think we can work quite well together to help Mik- Mia?" He mumbled as I walked past him

"Take care of Mikey" I demanded "We can talk another time."

As I mean punch him until I can make him look like he got hit by a truck then just place in front of one so I don't get blamed or hopeful he gets run over to finish him off while I eat Yakisoba with Baji.

"Mia! Kisaki! Good work!" Draken yelled, "I'm leaving Mikey to you two!"

"You're fucking dumb!" I yelled annoyed that Kisaki's plan is going well.

"How!?" He shouted back annoyed.

"Wait 12 years! You will be bald then!" I groaned.

"She might have got hit too much" Someone mumbled.

"I haven't hit you enough, have I?!" I asked and they flinched.

I felt faint for a second making my knees buckle but then someone pushed me back up, I saw Baji run past me "I have been waiting for this moment" He smirked.

"Kisaki!" Baji hit him right across the face with a pipe leaving us all in shock.

"Baji!" I freaked out, I wanted to cheer him on but I haven't been hit enough to be that insane yet and yes there are levels.

"Baji took out Kisaki!" Valhalla started to celebrate.

"Kisaki! I'm gonna jack up your face so bad, no one will recognise you!" Baji declared.

"Oi, bad dog!" I yelled, "You are supposed to nibble on useful things like furniture, not Goldilocks!"

"Stop, Baji!" Draken demanded.

"We came to take you back!" Mitsuya added.

Baji frowned and he then got thrown down by Kisaki's vice-captain, Baji landed by my feet "Hey you idiot, that hit was beautiful" I bent down and gave him a hidden thumbs up.

He laughed a little "Swat him dead!" Kisaki yelled, sadly he didn't die.

Baji got up "Bring it on!" He declared but I grabbed his arm and Chifuyu stood in front of him with his arms out.

"Baji, I do the dumbest things in existence and I'm telling you, you're doing something dumb so you might want to stop now" I warned him and I couldn't stop my worried expression from coming up.

"Chifuyu, Mia, what do you think you're doing?" Baji questioned us.

"Mia is right, don't do it, if you take Kisaki down right now, you will be betraying Mikey and Mia won't be able to convince them on her own, for Toman, you can't take Kisaki down right no-" Baji pulled his arm out of my grasp and punched Chifuyu.