Chapter 78

"So Kisaki is the mastermind?" Draken asked.

"No I thought I should just hate on him instead because he took a taiyaki away from me." I groaned. "OF COURSE ITS HIM! MY MURDEROUS INTENT HAS ALWAYS BEEN HERE!"

"Mia, don't ki-" Draken went to say.

"Behind you!" Takemichi yelled and I turned and punched whatever was there and my hand hit a pipe aimed for Draken.

It was Hanma who tried to attack us and I looked to Draken and he nodded so I kidnapped the Takemichi and put him on my back. "Little dragon is off to hunt! I will bring a bitch home mother dragon!" I yelled.

"I will handle getting the bacon for dinner." Draken smirked as he stood in Hanma's way.

I was gaining up on Kisaki making Takemichi cheer and Kisaki went around a corner so I dropped Takemichi and jumped the brick wall.

I was above Kisaki as he was looking out for us to come around the wall and smash us with a brick. He looked scared when he noticed my shadow and I landed on him and stole the brick from his hand and smashed his head with it making him scream.

Takemichi came in next and punched him and Kisaki pushed me off and tried to get away but Takemichi kept punching him while I caught my breath then slowly stood up and I saw they were just exchanging punches.

"He has alot of anger to." I grinned proudly seeing Takemichi some of the same punches I do, he's learned a little from me.

They were just kind of shoving each other faces after making me sigh. "You lost Kisaki!" Takemichi yelled as I tripped Kisaki and he didn't even hesitate to pummel him with punches to the face. "Moebius! Valhalla! And Tenjiku! You are so weak you have to manipulate others! You can't do anything yourself!"

Kisaki caught his fist and stood up. "Are you stupid!? You don't always have to use brite force to get to the top!" He yelled and headbutted Takemichi. "The key to get what you want to achieve is a perfectly crafted plan!"

I let them carry on since I wanted to hear why he did all of this before I put an end to him, maybe I can find something in myself to stop myself from killing him.

I don't want to kill, for Mikey and Draken.

They will feel guilty since now they know part of the reason I want to stain my hands red is because of them, but having them alive out weighs everything in my mind.

"A perfectly crafted plan to utterly crush me!?" Takemichi yelled and Kisaki took him to the floor this time by falling back with him and rolling over.

"I'm supposed to be the dark hero!" Kisaki declared making us both pause. "The first plan was to kill Draken and take his spot as the second man, pulling trying in Toman from the back. Then the second plan was to make that Headless Anek group destroy Tomna and put Mikey on top. The third was to instigate Tenjiku into destroying Toman. I want to control Mikey like a puppet, and tule the underworld! There was no way I would lose until-!"

Kisaki pasued when I was standing over them hearing his whole plan broke my resolve even more.

"Get in your way? You got in my way." I corrected him as I grabbed the collar of his jacket making him scream as I dragged him off Takemihci.

He was crawling at my hand making it even more bloody but I felt nothing. I spun and threw with full force him at the wall making him slam his head against it leaving some blood on it as he fell to the group in a heap.

Takemichi was motionless as we stared at Kisaki, but his body started to move again.

"Man, he's still alive." I sighed. "It's nice beating his face in, isn't it? Best drum set I ever played with, you always need to break your first instrument in."