Chapter 28

"Oh, Mi-" Kazutora cut himself off when the tiny me got punched in the face.

"Oi, don't interrupt my fighting scene!" I jumped and kicked the guy under the chin "Help me beat this lot they murdered my true love!"

"MIKEY!!" They yelled then ran at one of the guys and decked him into a car making some music go off, it was a mixtape of the car's alarm and Kazutora's whining about how we are in trouble.

"We are breaking skulls, we are already in trouble" I kicked one guy to Baji and he kicked the guy back to me, Kazutora tried to join in but it just turned into a game of piggy in the middle.

Baji and Kazutora helped me beat up the rest then we went on our way to meet up with the others "Mia, you have so much blood on your face" Baji tried to wipe it off with his sleeve.

"Mikey will think I'm cute anyway, he even liked me after I got covered in mud once" I shrugged.

"Yeah, he covered himself in mud to so he could match you!" Kazutora laughed "But I think its mother dragon you have to worry about."

"I will just say it's jam" I mumbled.

"That won't work, Mia" Kazutora grinned.

We finally arrived, it took ages since we have short legs and there were some people talking about how jam isn't in fashion so Baji and I beat them up to give them the look of jam.

"Sorry we are late, Mia was getting beaten up for some reason" Kazutora apologised as we went in.

"You two distracted me and I had to protect you guys so I got punched a lot" I complained, "Anyway, this is jam they tried beating me up with sandwiches and we made a really cool jam with a car and the cries of the victims."

"ARE YOU STUPID!?" Draken yelled and started to wipe the blood off.

"Whoa! That's so cool!" Pah yelled and I tried to look over but Draken held my head in place making me whine.

"I wanna see Mikey, not your giant sausage hands!" I complained.

"Huh? What's that?" Baji asked.

"The Toman jackets are ready!" Pah held it up.

"Isn't this awesome, Mitsuya?" Kazutora asked him.

"Awesome my ass, you made me do all the damn work" Mitsuya complained.

"I offered my help" I added.

"You stabbed yourself with a needle ten times and thought sewing while sitting in a tree would work better and then nearly landed on a bunch of needles by falling out of the tree, you suck at it" Draken groaned.

"Says the one who can't even do a ponytail" I mumbled.

"Wait, she still does it for you?" Baji laughed.

"Shut it!" Draken yelled then finished cleaning me up "All right! Let's hurry up and get changed so we can take our photo!"

"Mia" Mikey waved me over to him.

"Taiyaki?" I asked and he laughed a little.

He got me to sit down next to him and put his hand to my cheek to see if I would flinch in pain "You seem here, I don't have taiyaki but this is still good, open wide" Mikey held up a spoon of ice cream.

I let him feed me it and the taste made me hum happily making him smile "What!? You bastards! Why the hell are you eating all of my chocolate parfait!?" Draken freaked out.

"I'm not" I retorted "I only had a bite of ice cream."

"I said you could only have one bite!" He turned his anger to Mikey.