Chapter 43

"Dude! Toman is awesome!" Someone yelled excitedly.

"Just how big are we gonna get?!" Another added.

"Toman! Toman! Toman!" They all started to cheer.

"There's a guy who brought Mikey and me together." Hanma informed all of us and I want to jump from a building. I wonder who the hell it could be? Probably Pinocchio.

"Its because of him that this all worked out. Come on up here! Kisaki Tetta." Hanma ordered.

Everyone made way for him and clapped then started to cheer in excitement for the future. I'm sure most of them will get slammed by cars in the future since Kisaki isn't very creative.

"Sorry to burst this stupid bubble, but be careful everyone." I spoke up shocking most.

"You don't trust us?" Hanma asked me with a smirk like he was safe from getting his ass beat by me.

"Do you see your face?" I asked him and he laughed. "Anyway, we beat all your asses there's gonna be some hate. I mean I even broke someone's arm, then what was Valhalla founded on? Oh yeah, their hatred for Toman! Your reason for joining us makes perfect sense to me, like Russian."

"You know Russian?" Chifuyu asked me.

"Of course, I don't." I responded making him and some others laugh. "I'm only warning the people I care about to be cautious."

"Mia being too cautious can harm the alliance between Valhalla and Toman." Kisaki put his hand on my shoulder and I have the perfect aim to headbutt him, oh, I wish.

"Yeah, and it saved my brother's skull. I favour my friend's lives not some goddamn idiots with no loyalty." I shook his arm off my shoulder. "I don't want a repeat of Baji, so I'm putting a warning out. Any of your lot messes with my family, I will be giving out my breaking arms service, am I clear?"

"Yes, vice commander." Hanma nodded.

"That's commander now." Mikey spoke up shocking us.

"Hey, don't make me do all your work." I poked his ribs.

"Mia, you will be commander along with me!" Mikey declared. "The first division will be directly under your orders!" Mikey turned to me.

"Aren't they already?" I asked since I ordered everyone to all gather before.

"Everyone is, but you will have full control over them while no one else will." Mikey explained.

"Yay, so I get some cute puppies!" I grinned. "You guys better find a way to get a good taiyaki supply!"

"Mia, you better use them for more important things." Draken sighed.

"Excuse me, taiyaki is my life." I reminded him.

"Wasn't Mia already a commander?" Someone spoke up.

"No, she was the same as me." Draken answered.

"Really? But she was the one who gathered us all together for the fight with Moebius." One added and Kisaki looked at me shocked.

"What are you trying to say?" Mikey glared at them annoyed.

"That I'm better than Draken." I explained making Draken sigh.

"We always thought Mia was a commander like you, sir! She has done many great things like stop you two from fighting, gathering us together and waking us up at the end of Bloody Halloween, so none of us got caught!" They explained. "She has done a lot for Toman! For each of us! Even now she just threatened the whole of Valhalla for us!"