Chapter 48

"Here he goes again." I sighed.

"He's like a narrator." Takemichi mumbled.

Chifuyu was talking all about how menacing Taiju and his gang are but very dramatically. "He got their uniforms totally redone." He informed us while standing on his spinny chair.

"They look like skunks and must die from sweating in the summer." I added.

"Fashion! It's fashion!" Chifuyu exclaimed as he turned to us and then fell off the spinny chair since he moved. Chifuyu was confused at our silence until I started laughing loudly and Takemichi laughed to.

"You're getting laughed at by someone's whole meaning in life is to be the lame one!" I giggled.

"Commander Mia, please take this more seriously!" Chifuyu got up and then bowed to me. He looked up at me and my mind decided there were dog ears on his head that fell when he pouted.

"Okay, I promise I am taking this seriously, I said I was here to talk." I reminded him and his ears perked up and he grinned brightly. "You need to keep smiling."

Chifuyu was a little surprised then smiled again. "I will!" He nodded. "Now, I know Taiju's not your typical bruiser, he's got ties to the wealthy and makes money in exchange for his military force."

"So that means he fights for money?" Kazushi panicked.

"It's like he's from another world." Takuya mumbled.

"I bet he's on steroids." I added, and they all looked to me confused. "Why the hell are you all confused? He's literally a brick house and is 16, one year older than my ass in this timeline! His height is illegal at his age!"

They all laughed except for Takemichi. "Anyway, the current Black Dragons are totally different from the ninth generation, if Toman fights them now..." Chifuyu mumbled.

"There are gonna be casualties." Atsushi mumbled.

"My brother and my boyfriend are strong enough, but you lot would be murdered, so yeah, it will be a butch of a battle." I sighed. "Maybe we should just make it a main character battle..."

"You guys don't have to fight." Takemichi stood up.

"Huh?" They all let out.

"This is between the Black Dragons and me. It's got nothing to do with Toman." Takemichi explained. "I will settle this on my own."

"I said main characters. I'm more main than your ass." I spoke up annoyed. "But it's a great idea, let's knock down the giant ass tree together!"

Takemichi looked hesitant. "Rest of you out now get me taiyaki." I ordered.

"Why Mia?" Some of them whined.

"Go play with your balls or stay around and get your balls crushed by a giant tree." I sighed.

They quickly left with their footballs while Chifuyu gave me a look. "Wait, outside because I still need a ride, everywhere." I explained.

He nodded then left and Takemichi sat down silently. "So why are you being annoying?" I asked. "Plot needs to move, unlike my god damn ankle!"

"I...you..." He didn't know how to explain it.

"Don't worry, I won't go and find the One Piece, I'm not a pirate anymore." I reassured him. "There was a lot of death this time, but you need my power to help since you're as useful as my ankle right now."

"Which one?" Takemichi asked with some hope.

"You serious?" I asked. "Well, you do have one good feature and no, it isn't your face, maybe just your girlfriend is the only good feature?"