Chapter 38

Baji laughed "Just like back then you were crying for us even though you didn't need to" He tightened his arm that I have around my shoulder and he made us stop and put my forehead against his.

I knew he meant of back then "Why? Why? I did this for Mikey..." Kazutora freaked out after he killed Shinichro "It's all Mikey's fault, that's why I need to kill Mikey."

"It's not your fau-lt" I rasped out getting his attention.

"Don't say something so sad!" Baji hugged him "No matter what kind of hell is waiting for us, I will be with you until the end."

"I'm here, don't worry, I don't blame you" I smiled at Kazutora and he hugged me.

We always stuck by him, I could never go near him since Mikey and Draken were frightened when I told them I was going to visit him when he was in juvie. Mikey was close to crying showing how much it all still affects him so I had Baji keep in contact for me.

Baji started to cough up more blood "Now," He told me and I nodded.

"Mikey!" We both yelled and he stopped and slowly stood up looking towards us.

He slowly got closer to us "You got mad for my sake, thanks" Baji grinned.

"Baji that's enough, right?! Stop moving" Chifuyu begged.

Baji took his arm off my shoulder and pushed Chifuyu towards me "Look after him" He asked of me "And make sure she doesn't die a sad death and pathetic death since that doesn't fit her."

"Baji" Mikey mumbled as Baji walked closer to him while bleeding more than before.

He walked past Mikey and towards Kazutora who was still on his back "I won't die, this isn't enough to kill me! Don't worry about it Kazutora."

Baji took out a knife from his pocket making me pause "I won't die at your hands!" Baji stabbed himself in the stomach and dug it in.

"Baji!" I screeched along with Chifuyu and we both ran to him.

I caught him as he fell and laid him down, Chifuyu fell to his knees next to me "Baji! Why?!" He demanded to know.

"Why? Why the hell would you stab yourself?" Takemichi asked.

"Thank you, Baji but man I fucking hate this!" I yelled, "You did this to save what little sanity Kazutora has left and hopefully save Mikey, too."

"Come...closer all of you," He asked of us.

"Kisaki is the enemy, after the fight with Moebius, when Pah ended up stabbing Osanai, he asked Mikey to let him be the 3rd Division's captain in exchange for getting Pah out of jail" Baji explained as he got paler.

"I saw him bring that deal to Mikey, the 3rd Division's captain...isn't Kisaki" Baji caught his breath "The six of us created Toman, no matter what happens, the 3rd Division's captain is Pah, and only Pah."

"Baji" Chifuyu started to cry.

I could see tears build up in Baji's eyes "Pah, Mitsuya, Draken, Mikey, Kazutora, and Mia, my chaotic partner" He laughed "They are my treasures."

I started to sob "I wanted to figure out something on my own" Baji admitted, "But I guess I couldn't."

He started to grunt more while squirming showing the pain he's going through is finally getting to him "So I died by my own hands, your right Mia I did it so Mikey has no reason to kill Kazutora to save them both."

"Guess it's about time, I'm starting to hallucinate shit" Baji groaned.

"Huh?" Takemichi let out.

"Takemichi, in some way, you're like Shinichiro" Baji admitted.