Chapter 33

"Let's go see my brother!" I yelled scaring the other two when I woke up "Should have gone a toilet before we went to the past, Takemitchy."

Naoto cringed "I didn't piss myself!" Takemichi yelled and I laughed.

We went back to the detention center together the next day "Sorry for all this trouble, Naoto" Takemichi apologised.

"He didn't get his head smashed in or a knife through the hand so this is the least he can do" I added.

"It's fine, I'm use to it by now" Naoto sighed "So what do you want to ask him?"

"How bloody Halloween was that year" I answered "And if I get any candy that day."

Naoto just gave me an exhausted look and we went into the same visitation room from last time to wait for Draken "You're back again, Takemitchy?" Draken hummed as he came in.

"I'm here to you bald dragon" I complained.

"I'm sorry to keep bugging you like this, Draken" Takemichi apologised.

"You went back to being lame" I informed Takemichi making him panic.

"I told you two to leave Tokyo" Draken reminded us.

"I did then I came back to annoy you" I explained, "Anyway my memory is fuzzy so I need you to help me clarify some things."

"Has hitting your head finally gotten to you?" He smirked.

"Nope but from the state of your hair I see I have gotten to you, Mr bald dragon" I grinned making him laugh.

"Draken, you remember that biker gang twelve years ago called Valhalla that had an unknown leader, right?" Takemichi asked.

"Yeah" He nodded.

"Is their leader Kisaki Tetta?" Takemichi asked.

"No, he's not" Draken shook his head.

"What? But everything pointed to him being the dick," I said confused.

"The head of Valhalla is Mikey" Draken explained and I fell out of my seat.

"OKAY, YOU'RE THE ONE WITH AMNESIA!! WHAT THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN SMOKING!?" I yelled.

"Valhalla is a gang that was put together for Mikey" Draken informed us.

"But that's...That's impossible! Mikey is the head of Toman!" Takemichi stood up.

"So someone made it for him?" I asked as I got up.

"You remember, don't you?" Draken asked us.

"No, I got brain damage just now so I forget, now tell" I demanded.

"Twelve years ago on October 31st, the Bloody Halloween, Toman was taken over by Valhalla and the new Tokyo Manji Gang was created with Valhalla as its parent organisation, that's the current Toman" Draken explained.

"So we lost that day?" I asked in disbelief.

"Yeah, that was the first time Toman ever lost" He answered.

"What!? Toman is gonna lose!?" Takemichi panicked.

"Did Mikey nap through it or was there a pile of dorayaki?" I asked.

"Yeah! How could they lose?" Takemichi agreed.

"No, Toman lost because of Mikey" Draken looked down.

"What did he do?" I asked concerned.

"I wonder why I couldn't realise it on that day, the giant ass cross that Mikey has to bear, even though he was just a 15-year-old kid, but you did Mia" Draken mumbled.