Chapter 45

"Mia? You okay?" I groaned as opened my eyes and held my head.

I saw Yuzuha staring at me. "Oh! I missed you!" I hugged her waist.

She laughed and ruffled my hair. "What are you two doing?" Hakkai asked us and I decked him into a hug making him freak out.

"Seems like Mia had a bad dream." Yuzuha laughed.

"I nearly became a pirate." I explained confusing them and I saw we are in a bowling alley.

Yuzuha got me to sit down as Hakkai carried on bowling and I saw in the lane next to us is Takemichi and Hina. "Looks like he got to Naoto in time." I sighed in relief as I saw him stare at Hina's ass as she carefully dropped the bowling ball like a kid.

The ball went straight into the gutter and I noticed Takemichi has on really cringey gloves for bowling and he is even wearing his own bowling shoes too. "Man, he's getting lame again." I sighed.

"Mia, your go." Yuzuha poked me.

I picked up a bowling ball and then kicked it shocking many people around us. "Strike" I hummed. "Do I get taiyaki?" I turned to the other two.

They were clapping for me and then laughed, Hakkai went next and he did it at the exact same time as Takemichi. They did everything the same, the pose and throw, but Takemichi still looked lame while Hakkai didn't. "It must be a talent." I mumbled.

"Wowie!" Hina let out seeing them both get a strike.

"Oh!? We both got strikes, we were totally in sync." Hakkai grinned and Takemichi looked nervous like usual at least he isn't crying, yet.

"Not bad." Yuzuha smirked.

"Huh!? I think I have seen you somewhere before." Hakkai commented. "You're Hanagaki Takemichi!"

"Huh?" Takemichi let out ready to run.

"Aw, c'mon...making captain hasn't gone to your head, has it?" Hakkai asked.

"A lot goes to his head very quickly, he wore pants that said outlaw on them then I burned them." I picked up a bowling ball.

"So it was you!" Takemichi yelled.

I threw my bowling ball like a baseball and it slammed against the side getting the attention of everyone then it bounced to the lane next to ours and I got a strike. "Thanks, Mia!" Hina exclaimed.

"Hey, Takemitchy. Look at that I've gotten better at bowling after dying, I probably played bowling with Death a lot." I grinned and he started to cry loudly then hugged me confusing the others since he was sobbing.

"I was so scared you were-!" He cried.

"Can I die again? I don't want to deal with snot." I groaned as he sniffled by my ear. "Hakkai hit my skull here, I want to see what my brain looks like on this side now."

Takemichi let me go and there was so much snot on his face that I stepped back in fear of him for the first time in my life.

"Mia, are you okay?" You look tired." Yuzuha spoke up.

"Maybe?" I asked. "Is dying exhausting?"

"Anyway, I'm the second Division Vice-Captain, Hakkai Shiba." He introduced himself and Takemichi hid behind me.

"Can I stop being sacrificed?" I asked.

"Let's go already." Yuzuha spoke up.

"Shut it! The lane is calling me." Hakkai retorted.

Takemichi then pulled me along. "Where are you going?" Yuzuha asked us.

"Probably to show me why he's a triple dick because he isn't packing." I answered confusing them.