Chapter 77

Izana went for a punch and again Mikey dodged annoying him and Mikey punched him in the stomach. "Why did you become like this?! Why can't you love your own siblings?!" Mikey yelled. "If only you could have opened up your heart...Emma and I would have been happy to take you in..."

I knew Mikey's words would only irritate him since it was the same kind of thing Shinichiro said. "Why, Izana?!" Mikey yelled.

Izana screamed in frustration and I saw Izana's eyes go to something making me go through the crowd towards them.

"Izana!" I exclaimed.

"Mia?" Mikey turned to me and made sure I was fine while he had been kicked all around the place like a football.

"Shinichiro, Emma." Izana hissed making us look at him. "Mia? Why are you on his side?!"

"Izana you lost, just stop," I asked him.

"How could you?!" He yelled at me. "Why him?!"

"You weren't betrayed by any of your siblings and me!" I shouted. "You were disappointed! I get it, but none of this will heal those feelings, it will only make them worse!"

Everyone was confused since they didn't know and I didn't want to make it known since it would hurt Mikey or throw him off in this fight even more. "Just listen to me for once!" I yelled as I got closer, but Mikey pulled me back for my safety.

Izana screamed loudly. "Kisaki! Give me that!" He took his gun and then pointed it at Mikey but I stood in the way.

Mikey tried to move me, but I didn't budge and made sure he stayed behind me.

"If I lose this fight, that means I have lost everything, right?" Izana asked us with such a fragile look on his face.

"No, that means you have to stay with me. Kakucho is also someone that will never leave you." I informed him as I walked towards him and he moved his gun making me stop. "Is shooting me what you need to do?" I asked him with a weak smile.

"MIA!" Everyone screamed, but Mikey and Draken were the loudest out of them all.

"I...All of these memories...Hey, mum." Izana mumbled making me flinch and get angry.

"Is that who you found out from?!" I shouted with rage confusing everyone. "That woman didn't care! She wasn't your real family, to begin with, so don't feel bad that you don't have them, I don't care!"

"Mia, don't test him! Move out of the way!" Draken begged me.

Kakucho smacked the gun out of Izana's hand making everyone pause. "Finally you moved, now sneeze your heart out to him." I sighed as I went over to them.

"Kakucho...you...the fuck are you doing?" Izana questioned him.

"Yeah, you missed his face," I added.

"Izana, that's enough, okay?" Kakucho asked a little nervous. "We lost."

"So, a servant is giving advice to his king? Really?!" Izana yelled.

"I only fought for you! No matter how twisted your thoughts are, I will gladly die for you. So please, stop showing yourself like this...I don't want to see you in such a horrible state!" Kakucho yelled.

"Shut up! I need to-!" Izana went to yell.

"Think! You just pointed a gun to Mia's head!" Kakucho shouted making Izana flinch. "You love her! More than anyone in this world! She accepted you and even wants to help you now! She's offering you that your hand you have always been so desperate for!"

"You lost Izana. I can keep going and take everyone down here if needed." I added with full determination.

"But if I lose, I will have nothing le-" Izana went to say again.