Chapter 60

I was confused as I looked around the unfamiliar room. "It seems like I'm rich and I am with Mikey, but..." I picked up one of the shattered picture frames. There were items on the floor that used to be on the walls and top of the furniture. "She destroyed everything she could, even my body isn't feeling well. I look like I died...did I die again??"

I was staring at myself in the mirror then a phone started to ring. I found it under a bunch of pillows and there was even a body pillow of taiyaki and dorayaki.

We have great taste in pillows.

I answered the phone. "Hello, am I dead?" I asked.

"Are you okay?! Are you anywhere near Mikey?!" Takemichi yelled.

"No, the dick isn't here!" I yelled. "But it seems I live with him, but man, the previous me was upset."

"Upset?" Takemichi asked me.

"There's trash everywhere. Things are broken." I started to walk out of the room and into a much larger one. "Man, we were stinking rich, but where is the good husband to go with..."

I froze seeing something I never wanted to see again. "Mia?!" Takemichi yelled since I went quiet.

"I need answers. What the fuck happened?" I hissed.

"Mia, what is it!?" He got more frantic, and I didn't want to even acknowledge what I'm seeing.

"An ugly picture of my brother." I answered as I looked at the place I would always pray for him in the original timeline because he was dead, so why the hell is he dead in this timeline?

"Why the fuck are you here? I rather have a bald idiot, not a dead one...please, why can't I have my brother?" I fell to my knees I just felt exhausted. "Takemitchy, I lost him again."

"Mia, you need to listen to me!" Takemichi yelled. "I'm sorry, but everyone is dead.."

I dropped my phone and just felt numb as I put my hands to my face. "Just stop it, just stop it! Please! Why?! What did I do wrong?!" I yelled and hit the floor then I realised that the mess in the room must have been from the same grief.

"Of course, I look like I have died. I have...I have nothing left." I laughed hopelessly.

"Mia! Mia!" I heard Takemichi's voice and picked back up the phone.

"Yeah." I answered then groaned.

"Good, you're still there!" He happily exclaimed. I was happy to know he was still around, there is someone at least.

"Mia, Mikey isn't dead." Takemichi informed me making my eyes widen.

"...then where is the stupid puppy?!" I yelled. "Because he isn't sleeping in my bed!"

Takemichi told me something I never thought could happen. "Mikey killed everyone?" I asked in disbelief.

"Naoto told me he did." Takemichi added. "You can't believe it either, right?....right?"

I was just left speechless, I didn't know how to respond or how to handle this. I heard Naoto's voice come from the phone. "Mia, do you know anything? It must be because of something you two did." Naoto asked.