Chapter 19

We soon heard sirens making the enemy run off and leave their friends behind who got wonderful hugs around the neck from yours truly, I fell onto my back exhausted "How have you not fainted?" Draken asked me as he patted my head.

"Because my body likes to put me through pain for some reason, maybe god likes to cockblock me but with food" I glared at Takemichi.

Takemichi just laughed nervously.

"I kept doing things out of my league and messing up, but none of that was for nothing, they were watching over me after all" Takemichi grinned at his friends who got their ass beat.

"Yeah a friendship with me is way out of you league" I agreed "Sushi, you are god now because Takemitchy said so!" I yelled to him.

"What? Mia, are you hallucinating?" Atsushi asked me.

"No, if she was talking sense then she would be hallucinating" Draken explained.

"Come on, we need to get Takemichi, Draken, and Mia to the ambulance!" Atsushi yelled.

Two of them helped Draken up and another two helped Takemichi "This way!" Hina and Emma were leading the people from the ambulance to us.

They both then helped me up and the paramedics got Draken onto the ambulance and I rode on it with Takemichi.

I was shaking then saw Draken hold out his hand to me, I pulled it to my chest and held it tightly like it will make sure Death can't take him from me this time.

I could slightly feel again, it hurt a lot to hold his hand but feeling his warm hand and pulse calmed me down.

Takemichi was next to me with his hand on my shoulder.

Draken started to cough and tightened his hold on my hand "I'm here brother, you will live" I reassured him with my best smile.

"Thanks, Takemitchy, you saved my life and so did you, Mia, I never thought that would happen" He let out a very little laugh it's the best his body could do.

"Asshole" I laughed.

"Man, don't say stuff like that it's not your style" Takemichi added.

"Take care of Mikey and Mia for me," Draken asked of him and he moved his hand up that I was holding "Mia, you have been a pain in the ass since you were little but I couldn't ask for a better sister, I'm sorry" He ruffled my hair then his hand fell and his heart monitor went flat making me freeze.

"BROTHER!!" I screeched.

"He's gone into cardiac arrest! Step back!" The paramedics yelled.

Takemichi pulled me back as I reached out for Draken "Starting CPR! One, two, three, four, five, six!" They started trying to restart his heart.

"Brother! Live, please! This can't be happening!" I yelled desperately.

They got his heart started again but they informed us he has a weak pulse, we went with them into the hospital then they took Draken into the operation room and I fell to my knees as the doors closed "I don't want to attend it again! I don't want to be alone, not again! Please just let me have my brother! I don't care for a mum or a dad, I just need him!"

"Mia, he will live" Takemichi hugged me.

"Mia! Takemichi!" The others came over to us.

"Hina...Emma...guys" Takemichi mumbled "He went into cardiac arrest."

Emma came over and hugged me but I couldn't even respond, my mind couldn't handle it, I can't lose him.

"Mia, breath! You need to let yourself breathe!" Hina advised of me as Emma was rubbing my back.