Chapter 57

I was humming happily on my way to the meeting and as I got to the bottom of the stairs, Kisaki was there waiting and he turned to me. "Commander said you have something to talk to me about." He smirked.

"I did say a while ago before Baji died that we would have a talk." I grinned.

Kisaki was very smug, "So what do you have in mind?" He asked me.

"I want to break something into many pieces like Takemitchy's ego. I do that alot and to Chifuyu's bravery and Draken's breakfast because he threw out my taiyaki." I frowned remembering that this morning. "A little green is fine, your greens are good for you."

"Mia?" Kisaki spoke up.

"Oh yeah, you exist still. You know once before I told Pah-chin that fighting doesn't always help and talking would be better, but with this situation it's actually the opposite." I walked over to him and I got up close to him making him lean back.

"Now face or stomach?" I asked.

"Hu-" I kneed him in the stomach making him fall to his knees, I then pushed his head making him fall onto his back.

"Looks like this is my seat." I pinned him down by just sitting on his chest. "Now, you're my drums, let's see what music you make!" I grinned.

I started to beat his face in. "Argh! Stop!" He panicked and tried to cover his face.

"Why?" I stopped as I had a powerful hold on his chin so he would look at me. "Does a reason really exist?"

"Mikey will think you're betraying Toman." Kisaki smirked.

I just laughed at his pathetic reason, he is dumb with his words. "Oh so cute, you think you're in control." I laughed and he looked scared.

"Oh, you can still see with your eyes, let's make them swollen and cry while you're at it, that is an order." I lifted my arm and I just went back to beating him.

"Anyway to my reasons why, you tried to kill my brother, hurt Mikey, killed Baji hurting Mikey again, nearly made Mikey kill Kazutora and forced Kazutora to lose the most precious person to him and nearly his life!" I hit him harder with each statement.

"Now you took advantage of Mikey when you thought he was weak and caused a rift between Toman, my family!" I explained every single thing.

I then got up. "And my couch is still dead. You use fire a lot, but I don't have a lighter sadly, let's just get two trees, they can rub for fire or be a cheese grater for your face."

I went to go get them, but I then heard some steps heading our way. "HELP!" Kisaki screamed and I just laughed as he dragged himself towards the sound of the steps.

I took his hand that was reaching out for any help and I pulled him along. "YOU GOT ANY PORRIDGE!?" I yelled as the person was about to come into view. "Took you long enough to get here. I guess you're so heavy it takes a while to move for you."

Kisaki's eyes widened seeing him. "Why?" He asked as he struggled to sit up.

"He's my favourite tree." I laughed. "How's your skull? Did I finally fix your personality?"

Taiju laughed and Kisaki shuddered. "So he's the one who made Yuzuha try to stab me?" He asked me.

"Yep." I nodded.

"I didn't!" Kisaki yelled and I threw him to Taiju's feet.

I had my phone out and played the recording Sushi got for me and Kisaki's face lost colour.

"Steroid tree, I'm letting you let out your anger and steroids on Kisaki since I know what its like when someone messes with your family." I explained my reason. "Also you owe me one now."