Chapter 51

"So why are you asking me to stalk someone?" Atsushi asked me while on the edge of tears and I sighed since I don't want another cry baby.

"To stop another brother from being stabbed, so to stop stab the tree day this time." I sighed. "We are saving the trees, aka saving the world and a tiny piece of my skull."

Atsushi was still confused but seemed to feel better. "Okay, follow Yuzuha for me and use this if you feel like there is something I need to hear." I gave him the most important item. "This is why I hired you lot and no telling anyone you're a Toman member since I want people to not stop thinking that you're a weak loser."

"Mia." Atsushi whined.

"Its so no one finds you suspicious and if you get caught you're just a creep, not someone working for me." I grinned. "Just don't get caught!"

"Got it! I will do my best!....Who is Yuzuha?" He asked making me laugh and I showed him a picture of her and gave him the location of her school.

I met up with Chifuyu and Takemichi. "So give me your stalking report." I demanded as I ate my food at some fast food place and many people looked over at us. "If any of you have the name Kisaki stand up so I can easily throw a knife down your throat!"

No one stood up. "So anyway, why did you try to go back to the future? And that question is also me asking you how stupid you can get." I asked Takemichi.

"Because I thought we changed things and I wanted to check." Takemichi laughed nervously.

"But I stopped him." Chifuyu added.

"Good boy." I patted his head. "I really don't think we have changed anything, especially the shape of my skull."

"Yeah, we haven't." Takemichi mumbled and explained to me that Taiju has always hit Hakkai and Yuzuha since they were little since he's a dick and he thinks it's how you show love.

"Oh, I will show him a lot of love." I grinned scaring Takemichi a little while Chifuyu held up my fries so I would show my love to them instead.

Takemichi told me that Hakkai made a promise in the past with Taiju to take Yuzuha's hits for her, but of course, Taiju didn't keep the promise so that's why Hakkai still wants to kill him. Hakkai left Toman, so we don't get a bad name. "He said to protect his family he is going to use violence and kill Taiju." Takemichi informed me.

"Goddamn Shiba, he ain't got the balls while Yuzuha does." I sighed. "Would he be brave enough to take those hits? I'm not brave enough to murder taiyaki by choice."

"We have a pla-" Chifuyu nearly said a forbidden word for those two.

"Shush, no. Reset your brain." I demanded. "Your last plan was horrid, you even got a dorayaki murdered, jail is what you deserve."

Takemichi laughed nervously. "Chifuyu said we should ask the other captains about fighting The Black Dragons."

"Oh..." I then grinned scaring them both a little. "Do it."

"Why?" Chifuyu asked.

"It's gonna be funny seeing everyone rip into you two, then you two will be my little bowls of porridge for Goldilocks." I laughed. "Cool, let's do it, porridge one and two."

"I'm one, right?" Takemichi asked me.

"Is that really important?" I asked.

"Yes." Chifuyu answered, and I just grinned at them as I left making them chase after me for an answer.

The next day, they met up with Smiley, Draken, Muto, Hanma and Kisaki in the same fast food place.

"They are definitely the people who won't murder you at any second except for Draken since he's slow." I mumbled as I sat far away from them, so I could watch and not be associated with their lame plan.