Chapter 7

We went to where Sushi told us to meet him at "This is where Sendo is?" Naoto asked.

"Yeah, apparently he's running this hostess bar" Takemichi nodded.

"Reminds me of my old home" I mumbled and they both looked to me confused "My mum worked at a brothel then left me there with my brother because she's a bitch so it became my home."

"No joke?" Naoto asked me.

"If my life is to you then yes" I grinned.

"I'm sorry" He apologised making me laugh.

"Don't worry you didn't mean it, and people have tried to make fun of me for it before and the best thing is there was always a tree nearby" I hummed happily.

They both laughed nervously "Now Sendo is one of the higher-ups of Toman" Naoto warned us.

"And none of that matters because Akkun is just Akkun, I mean, he sounded a little older over the phone" Takemichi mumbled.

"The last time we saw Sushi was twelve years ago, so of course, he sounds different, he went through puberty while it looks like you didn't" I added.

"Hey!" He yelled then sighed "Other than that, he hasn't changed."

"I'm concerned that you just came out and told him you wanted to see Mikey, but Mia you didn't, why?" Naoto mumbled.

"Mikey wants to keep me away so he wouldn't want to meet us if he heard my name" I explained.

"We might have even come here to get killed" Naoto sighed.

"Wow, you're dumb! Naoto! It takes more than that to change a friendship!" Takemichi laughed.

"No, it's a fifty-fifty chance that we will become ghosts" I added, "And then a ninety-five for the chance of dying and the other five is the chance of us leaving but with some of our organs missing."

Takemichi shivered then strolled in confidently "Come on and just follow me!" He yelled.

We followed and he was then left speechless by the place and the women.

It all looked very fancy and high end "Welcome! Who will it be?" A man in a white suit asked us.

"Huh? Um..." Takemichi was shutting down "I have got an appointment with Sendo."

"What? You? With our boss?" The guy looked down on him.

"We are old friends" I spoke up.

He looked to me then went to the back "Hey some twerp and a woman to hot for him is here" We heard him faintly.

Naoto and I couldn't help but laugh out loud "Goodness! You should have just told me earlier, Hanagaki! Ryuguji!" He came back and was rubbing his hands together creepily "Three VIPs coming through!"

"He's totally mocking me, isn't he?" Takemichi pointed at him.

"Nah, of course not" Naoto lied.

"Yeah, you're wrong like how we all know that the sun doesn't actually exist at all" I added as I followed the guy.

We sat down at a table and were given some drinks "Your hand is shaking, Takemichi" Naoto sighed as I heard the ice shaking like it's in the middle of a tornado.

"I AIN'T SCARED!!" He screeched.

I was looking at the person behind us as Takemichi was having fun screaming "Where is your sashimi, Sushi?" I asked Atsushi and pointed at his hair making him laugh.

"I'm surprised you could recognise me" He admitted.

Takemichi slammed down his drink making it go over me "I'M SORRY!!"