Chapter 44

I opened my eyes to see myself very high up. "Did someone throw me out of a plane?" I then looked around. "Oh, I'm on a plane, pretty good guess."

The person next to me just slowly put their headphones back on.

I landed in Tokyo and checked out my phone and saw the usual phone numbers. "Naoto is one here, but no Takemitchy, there's dickhead one, dickhead two, triple dickhead, and brother."

I called Draken but I got nothing making me pout. "I swear you better be busy with Emma's child or getting me taiyaki." I grumbled.

I then called Naoto and he answered. "Hey, so why am I in an airport?" I asked and people around me gave me confused looks.

"Mia, good you contacted me." He sounded relieved. "What happened?"

"Baji still died, but we stopped Mikey from killing Kazutora and surprise, Takemitchy got punched a lot. Kisaki got Valhalla to join Toman and I wanted to find a truck." I explained. "Then I was made first in command with Mikey and Takemitchy became 1st division captain, then he touched your tiny ass hand and bam, here we are."

"That's a lot, I see, it was both good and bad." Naoto hummed.

"Where's my Mikey? It's bad if he isn't here so I can squish his cheeks." I complained.

"I have your file it says you quit Toman and when you did you punched Takemitchy and threw him down some stairs." Naoto informed me.

"The hell?!" I mumbled.

"The Toman now is bad and Takemitchy is one of the top heads." He informed me.

"Hey Naoto, do you know where a truck and Goldilocks is?" I asked.

"You brother is also still in jail." Naoto informed me to just get it out of the way.

"Okay, I'm gonna need two trucks." I sighed.

"What for?" He asked.

"One for Kisaki's legs then another for his arms." I explained.

"You're a part of the police, Mia." Naoto informed me.

"I'm what!?" I yelled.

"I hired you to help me find Mikey, but you probably would have not told me if you located him." Naoto explained.

"I see, so I have been searching for him." I groaned and then checked my notes on my phone and scrolled down a lot. "Oh my fuck, I'm double sad and lonely this lifetime and Takemitchy is evil, so Mikey not beating Kazutora's face in caused this? How?"

"Did you locate Mikey?" Naoto asked me.

"Nope." I answered. "I swear on the taiyaki god."

"So the Philippines were no good to." Naoto sighed.

"What should I do for now?" I asked him.

"Let's meet up and we can discuss our next course of action, it seems we can't contact Takemichi, either." Naoto sighed.

"I wonder if you're tall now." I mumbled.

"...What do you mean?" He asked me.

"I mean Takemitchy is one of the top people in a dangerous gang, that should be impossible so you have to be tall now." I explained. "Anyway, I don't have money."

"Check your bank." Naoto instructed me.

"Holy shit! I'm fucking rich!" I yelled as I checked my bank app and everyone was looking at me. "Maybe screaming that in the middle of an airport is a bad idea."

"Any of you come near me I'm kicking your ass!" I declared.

"Cool, I will see you soon poor guy." I told Naoto and he sighed.