Chapter 21

"Mia, don't space out up there!" Someone yelled and I noticed I'm dangling by a rope.

"How did I get here?" I asked.

"You're doing a stunt, you idiot! Now swing!" They demanded, "Don't get your phone out!"

"His number isn't here! Hey, do I have an anniversary soon!?" I asked.

"No, you don't, did you get married without us knowing?" They asked me.

"I have a boyfriend?" I mumbled hopeful.

"Don't think so" They answered.

"Damn" I groaned "I'm gonna punch a cute dog that I dated!"

"Wait, dammit! You got me to talk nonsense again just do the stunt before you get brain damage somehow!" They demanded.

I sighed as I looked down at the ground and saw a random bracelet on my wrist making me grin "I wonder if he still wears his" I mumbled.

Right after work, I found on my phone pictures of Draken with me from a couple of months ago making me sigh in relief.

My phone then buzzed with a notification 'Salon today'.

"Is my phone telling me I need a haircut?" I mumbled confused.

I went to the place and found Takemichi on the way "Sushi did say he wanted to become a hairdresser, right?" I asked him "He will be able to help you with your hedgehog hair."

Takemichi glared at me making me laugh, when he got to the window of the salon he was right up against it crying "Akkun!" He screeched.

Atsushi looked bewildered and I just waved at him from behind Takemichi "What are you doing?" He asked once he opened the door.

"He wants a free haircut so badly he's crying" I explained.

"Mia!" Takemichi yelled then hugged Atsushi.

I tried to pull him off but it didn't work so Atsushi just dragged him in "Takemitchy you're early, what about your job?" He asked.

"Oh, he doesn't have one anymore and we are just doing a checkup on your skull" I answered.

"I do, I just left" Takemichi answered making Atsushi laugh.

"Well, you're gonna get fired again" I informed him.

"Akkun, did you actually become a hairstylist?" Takemichi asked.

"No, he chops people's ears off" I added.

"I nearly did" He laughed nervously "I'm just starting out, I told you both that I'm working as an assistant."

"R-right" Takemichi looked to the ceiling.

"Convincing" I gave him a thumbs up for his shit performance.

"The reason I called you two here today is because they are gonna finally let me start cutting hair next month, and I wanted you two to be my hair models" Atsushi explained "You know as my first customers, we made that promise, right, Takemichy?"

Takemichi started to cry again "The hell? You didn't forget, did you?" Atsushi laughed.

"You dumbass! Of course, I didn't forget" I gave Takemichi a tissue as he tried to wipe his tears.

"Are you crying?" Atsushi asked.

"You dumbass! Of course, I'm not crying!" He retorted.

"It better be tears your snot scares me" I admitted as I pat his head.

"Man, you're still such a crybaby, Takemichi" Atsushi laughed.

Takemichi was smiling happily showing how relieved he is then his phone rang "Oh, now you're fired" I laughed as he got scared of his phone.