Chapter 49

Draken threw me over his shoulder and took me back to the meeting. "The fly! I need to murder!" I reminded him as I was struggling to get out of his hold.

"Just calm down." Draken sighed. "We got all the admins here?" He asked when we went inside the meeting place.

I was put down, and Mitsuya came up to me and squished my cheeks. "What happened to you? Too many trees?" He grinned.

"A tree that hits its own sister, that is also the Black Dragon's leader." I explained, and the people who didn't know were shocked.

"Mia was involved as well?" Smiley spoke up, and he didn't sound to happy.

"Mia, you shouldn't have gotten involved." Mitsuya sighed.

"And let Taiju punch Yuzuha?! His own sister?! She's strong and sweet, so I want to help her!" I retorted. "Unlike you, Mr Cloudhead."

"Mia." Mikey spoke up making everyone go quiet.

"Mikey time?" I asked confusing everyone and he nodded, it seems everyone thought he was going to scold me.

I sat next to Mikey up on top of a bunch of metal bars. Everyone else started to talk about the Black Dragons as Mikey slowly pulled me closer to him then he said sorry to my ankle because he made it move an inch even though it's fine now.

"I heard Mia had no idea Hakkai was the little bro of the Black Dragon's leader. You did, didn't you, Mitsuya?" Muto asked him and Mitsuya kept quiet.

Mikey took my hand and yanked me closer again. "Pay attention to me." He whined.

"Don't worry, I'm always thinking about you." I grinned making him smile brightly. "My every action is for you, even murdering that fly since you gave me that taiyaki."

"Hey, I want to-" Mikey started to say.

"They have arrived." Draken spoke up, and Mikey glared at him for interrupting, but Draken didn't care. "Flirt, later."

"Loser, Shiba, in now." I ordered.

They both came inside. "As you all know, four days ago. Takemitchy and Mia were beaten by the Head of the Black Dragons. He committed violence on them knowing they are our commander and first division captain, which means that this is a declaration of war by the Black Dragons." Draken looked pissed showing how angry he is over this.

"Cheeky mother fuckers, let's stomp their asses." Smiley had a vein popping out as he still smiled. I think he just put a lot of super glue on his face when he was little that might be why his expression is stuck.

"We already crushed the Black Dragons once. It will be easy, right?" Muto asked.

"Very different." I retorted. "They are a way more burnt taiyaki than the previous gen."

They were all confused. "They would be harder to crush." Mikey explained understanding me.

Smiley then stood up. "Muto, you're missing the point! It wasn't Mia's or Takemitchy's fault since they both didn't know that was the Black Dragons' turf. Why the hell did you take them there, Hakkai?!"

"Hey, Hakkai." Muto stood right in front of him. "Are you acting as a spy for the Black Dragon?!"

"You're the boss's little bro, aren't you?" Smiley added.

"Tried to hide it from us, huh?!" Muto yelled.

"Wait a minute. Hakkai didn't mean to-" Takemichi spoke up.

"Shut the hell up!" Muto demanded.

"Okay, you're only useful for hurting my eardrums right now and for reaching light bulbs. I say talking can make things work, but yelling isn't the way so just sit in the corner." I asked of Muto. "Hakkai, go ahead and talk."