Chapter 35

"You want me to be the representative of Toman?" I asked confused as I was doing Mikey's hair.

"Yeah, you are the one who decided first that we should get Baji back" Mikey nodded "And you were doing your best for Toman and all of us, you even had to interact with Kazutora" He frowned as he was munching on some dorayaki Draken brought.

"I get you can't forgive him for what he did but I can see he's suffering alone, even before everything, he told me of his past, he's always been suffering" I mumbled, "...Mikey, why are you taking your shirt off?"

Mikey just threw it away somewhere else "I don't want to wear this" He held up the white sash he and the other captains always wear "I want you to wear it."

"But what the hell does that have to do with you getting half-naked?" Draken asked.

"Mia likes it" He explained with a smirk.

Draken groaned while I laughed, Mikey really just wanted me to wrap some bandages around his waist and he then put his jacket on over that.

Mikey was trying to tie the white sash around me and I want to run around already to make the ends fly about so I was getting impatient but Mikey brided me to stay still with some of his dorayaki.

"Man, you really suck at this" Draken sighed and started it from the beginning.

Draken easily did it for me and I was left in awe "This is so cool! We need to do more fights!" I exclaimed.

"No, we don't need you getting used to getting hurt in fights now, we have enough of that with trees" Draken sighed.

"I think I'm already used to it" I mumbled and he went to untie it "No! I will grow a tree in here and attack you from it!"

We heard a loud sigh making us stop "Where did Mikey go?" Draken asked.

I saw Mikey's blanket in the corner making me laugh, I lifted it up a little to see him sitting underneath it staring at a wall "What happened?" I asked while giggling at his cuteness.

"You weren't paying attention to me" He complained.

"I have been with you all night, I thought that would make up for the time I had to miss out" I hummed "Look I can do time travel but I can't pause it."

"That's not enough" Mikey pouted.

"Then how about I promise my whole life to you?" I asked and I saw he was actually blushing.

"YOU'RE NOT GETTING MARRIED NOW!!" Draken yelled.

"I can marry who I want you, mother, father, brother figure fuck!" I yelled.

I got underneath the blanket with Mikey to block out the bitch "So now I want you to not think about the past but the future we will have together with everyone else like when Draken finally gets a brain" I suggested.

"Oi!" Draken pulled the blanket up making us whine for it back.

"Emma! Can you get rid of my brother!?" I yelled to her.

"Yeah!" The door was immediately opened and she somehow dragged him out.

"The future?" Mikey asked me.

"Yeah living in the past can be annoying, even though I'm doing that right now!" I laughed "But it's for the sake of the future, you can't change the past so live now or in the future, just focus or think about those."

"The future? I can tell you would be a stunt woman" Mikey grinned.

"What about Takemitchy?" I asked.