Chapter 30

I woke up in the hospital and didn't have a clue as to why I was here until all my memories from then came back at once and I immediately started to cry.

I sat up quickly "Shinichiro!" I yelled.

"Mia!" Draken hugged me "Thank god, I haven't lost you."

He was shaking badly while hugging me and I heard him crying.

I hugged him back "Sorry" I apologised "What happened after..?"

Draken pulled back and gave me a pained look, I wiped away his tears with my thumbs "Man your face is to big" I complained as it took to long to wipe his tears away, and then more came out.

Draken laughed and held my hands in his "You're to small" He informed me "And delica-"

"Do you want me to murder you?" I glared at him.

"Your heart gave out on the way to the hospital" He informed me.

"Huh?...I murdered myself?" I let out "Wait, so I just died? I don't remember death, was he hot or cold? Maybe I should go bac-"

"Excuse me?" He spoke up.

"Sorry" I laughed and then coughed feeling my chest hurt and he got scared "Okay, laughing is as bad as your farts."

Draken went to flick my forehead but he stopped so I did it for him to show I'm fine and he laughed.

"To answer your question," Draken paused "I'm sorry, but Shinichiro is dead, he died before they could even get him to the hospital...I heard that Kazutora was the one who attacked you!" Draken got pissed at just saying his name.

"...He didn't mean it, he really didn't mean it, it was an accident...he didn't know it was us" I explained as tears fell down my face from the memories and Draken rubbed my back "Mikey!? Where is he...?"

"He was with you in the ambulance, he's now-" Draken went to explain then the door opened.

Mikey was at the door and he looked lost and broken "Mikey!" I yelled hurting my chest a little but I was far more concerned about him.

He flinched a little and he looked up at me, I saw some light come back into his eyes "Mi-" He ran and jumped at me shocking us.

"Oi! You-" Draken went to scold him but he heard Mikey start to cry.

"Mia!" He yelled as he clung on to me "You're-! You're here! Alive!"

Draken got up and looked at me, I nodded showing it's fine and he left.

"I'm sorry, Mikey" I hugged him and he clung onto me for dear life and I let him cry for however long he needed to "You lost your precious brother it must hurt beyond anything."

"Lost?" Mikey mumbled and was just sniffling, I was confused about his reaction, he looked frightened "Losing you?" He started to shiver.

"NEVER! I CAN'T!" He yelled "What would I do? I would...rather die."

It felt like if I forced Mikey to let go of me he would shatter in an instant.

"Huh? Are you forgetting your dear dorayaki?" I squished his cheeks in my hands and he looked up at me confused while I grinned down at me "I'm not leaving you ever, I like dating you not death so I will reject him every time! Also, you owe me taiyaki, I will annoy you even when I'm a ghost for it!"

He started to cry again "Ah! I'm sorry!" I panicked then started to cough.

He laughed a little and hugged me "Thank you" He stuffed his face into my waist "I just...I just need you."