Chapter 71

I tackled Emma as the bike came closer and I felt the hit from the bat collide with both of us then we hit a wall and I felt too scared to even move.

"Mia?" I heard Emma speak weakly, but she spoke, she was alive.

I moved up easily showing I didn't get hurt much, but when I looked at Emma I felt like crying. I saw her head goes in a little and she was smiling at me weakly knowing this could be the end and I didn't want that more than anything.

Emma's eyes started to close making me panic. "Hey, you can't sleep now!" I yelled. "Come on, not this timeline! Please just not here! Not in front of him! Draken needs to hear your love confession still! I need to be a stupid aunt..."

I held Emma's body in my arms as Takemichi slowly came over. "I'm so sorry." He apologised.

I put my head to Emma's chest, and I closed my eyes to hear her heartbeat and focus on that to calm myself. "Her heartbeat is still there!" I shouted as I took Emma onto my back with the help of Takemichi and I started to run. "I'm not letting anymore die! Hurry my partners in things! Takemitchy pull Mikey!"

Takemichi looked at Mikey shocked seeing he was frozen, but then started to pull him along. "Come on, we need to hurry!" Takemichi exclaimed and Inui helped him.

Mikey was holding one of Emma's hands as I had her on my back and we made our way towards the hospital. "Dont worry, Emma. We will be reaching the hospital soon." Mikey reassured her.

"Mikey?" Emma spoke up sending relief through all of us.

"Emma?!" Takemichi cried.

"Oi, she has a better voice and existence, shush!" I yelled making her weakly laugh. "Huh? I feel a little fuzzy. Oh yeah, there was a bike and then Mia..."

"Do you remember? When you were five, you'd always be chasing me. Until one day you fell down from the monkey bars and broke your leg. It's been a while since I last carried you on my back and Mia then took over and she said she was yours and we always argued until Shinichiro came along and picked up Mia and we would attack him." Mikey laughed and so did I.

"Hey." Emma spoke up.

"Yeah?" Mikey and I answered.

"If anything happens to me..." Her words really hurt and Mikey interrupted her.

"You idiot, you will be fine." Mikey smiled to himself.

"Want me to tell the Dragon he's stupid?" I asked.

"That to, but also that, I love you Draken tell him that." Emma asked us.

"You know leaving me isn't a rule and that especially goes for family." I reminded her.

"Yeah, you're my little sister." Emma reassured me.

"I'm older." I reminded her,

"But you are so small, you cry easily to and always demand attention, but you love everyone so much..." She informed me. "Mia, Takemichi. Please...take care of Mikey for me, okay?"

I felt Emma slump down on my back breaking me so much I didn't even know what to do. I just stopped moving or even breathing, just the thought of having her dead body on my back was scaring me.

We all just paused. "Emma? You know, I've promised Ken-chin not to tell you this, but...he likes you, you know. You guys love each other, so once we reach the hospital we will call Ken-chin right away, alright? Emma?" Mikey asked her.

There was no response.

"I've always dreamt of a future, where you are going to have a child, you and Ken-chin build a family. When Mia and I come over, we will be drinking sake and talking about our pasts so lively." Mikey rambled as we all had no clue what to do.