Chapter 46

I caught up to the others who went ahead to find the Black Dragons crowding Hakkai's and Yuzuha's house. "Why is one stuck in the chimney?" I pointed out and everyone looked up at them.

"I like this one." Someone reached for me and Hakkai punched them to the floor. "Fuck off scumbags!"

"Hey, did you like my taiyaki breath?" I asked the probably now dead guy.

"Mia, stop trying to find taiyaki friends." Takemichi begged of me.

"But that's how I ended up liking Mikey when he stalked me." I retorted and the others looked confused. "Anyway, he's a dead friend get it right."

"Sorry for getting you two involved in this, Takemitchy, Mia." Hakkai apologised.

"It's fine, but why are all these skunks around your house?" I asked as I fanned their smell away.

"Oi!" They yelled.

"I'm sorry, I never told you but the boss of the Black Dragons is Taiju Shiba." Hakkai informed us surprising me.

"Huh? Shiba?" Takemichi asked.

"Yeah, Taiju is our older brother." Yuzuha explained nervously.

"His name means big tree!" I said in awe. "Can I climb him!?"

"What the hell are you saying!?" The skunks yelled at me.

"I want to climb your boss, now where is the King of the trees?" I asked.

"At the convenience store." One with black hair answered.

I went to go and Takemichi grabbed my waist while crying and Hakkai huffed. "He's hardly ever home except for shit like this." He groaned. "Pain in the ass."

"Hey." Someone with a burn scar on their face spoke up and put a knife to Hakkai's neck. "Watch your mouth asshole, talk shit about our boss and I will kill you."

"That's what siblings are supposed to do dumbass." I retorted.

"You have no damn chill." Hakkai added with no hesitation.

"Think I won't do it?" The potential stabby boy asked us.

"Uh...ah" Takemichi let out, that helped a lot.

I looked to Yuzuha and she nodded. "Hey, do you think ketchup belongs with fish like the sun with Satan's asshole?" I asked the stabby guy and he was beyond confused.

He wasn't given a chance to make sense of it because Yuzuha jumped and kicked him right in the neck. I clapped as everyone looked on in shock as the guy fell to the floor onto the other guy from earlier. "Keep your hands off my little brother!" Yuzuha glared at him.

"Wha-" Takemichi let out.

"Speak, aren't you the main character?" I poked his forehead.

The guy then got up ready to use his knife like a loser. "I have a foot, try me." I dared him.

"Back off, Inui, they are the boss's sibs." The black-haired guy spoke up.

"I swore loyalty to the boss." Inui pointed his knife at Yuzuha. "I don't care if you are a girl, I will show you who is in charge, I will kill you all."

"With a knife? Man, you Black Dragons have fallen." I sighed. "Just go chop off more of your hair."

He gave me confused look. "Isn't that how you got that haircut?" I asked honestly.

"Hanagaki! Mia! Leave this to us, get outta here! Take care of Hina!" Yuzuha demanded.

"Let's go Hina." Takemichi looked at her.