Chapter 65

I then saw someone getting thrown into the aquarium on my way back.

I looked around the corner to see Taiju fighting a bunch of losers with Inui and Kokonoi in the back.

"Ay someone did go bad this timeline!" I laughed as I jumped in from a table and smashed three people in the face.

"Mia!" Kokonoi yelled.

"Hey, where's my taiyaki money?" I asked him, and he looked done with me.

Someone went for me, and Taiju kicked them to the other side of the room while I threw a chair at an idiot who was trying to throw a knife at him. "Fighting you was fun, but fighting with you is another kind of fun." I laughed.

"You should've asked for that favour before then, it's gone now." Taiju laughed as he picked up a table I jumped up onto and everyone started to back away.

"Then how about asking something of me now and I get a fight favour back?" I suggested, and he thought for a second.

"You got yourself a deal!" Taiju yelled as he threw the table with full force and I jumped off it and took down many and landed on my head happily.

"So what do you want?" I asked as I grabbed someone's hand as they tried to punch me while I was still down.

I pulled them closer and stomped on their chest making them go flying giving me time to stand up. "Escape." Taiju answered making me look at him confused.

"Huh? W-" I smashed someone in the face with a plate of spaghetti I was eating for a second. "HAVING A CONVERSATION! AND A MEAL!"

"Mia is back to normal." Kokonoi mumbled shocked. "Seems Izana's plan didn't work, Mikey was right."

My neck twisted in his direction and he took five steps back until he hit someone else who he used as a shield right after. "Mia, I'm asking you to escape because I don't believe Mikey killed Hakki. I don't know how he ended up at Sano's hideout, but I'm sure Kurokawa Izana was behind it! Please clear Hakkai's regrets, alright?!"

"Okay!" I nodded, and I started to run towards the exit. Taiju made way for me and as I went by him I patted his back. "You're a semi-shit brother! Thanks!" I grinned.

He smirked at me. "It's my debt to a little shit of a sister!" He exclaimed and I laughed.

I went through the back entrance to the alleyway outside and I started to run down the alleyway, but I slowly stopped and froze seeing Takemichi at the end of the alleyway holding Naoto's body as he cried and Kisaki was in front of them holding a gun.

"Oi, oi, oi! I'm the one who is supposed to kill Tachibana Naoto, right, Kisaki?" Izana came out of the shadows.

"Sorry, Izana. This fucker tried to protect Takemichi." Kisaki looked back at Izana and he has the same expression as usual, no remorse or guilt, a monster through and through.

I heard someone behind me. "Mi-" I grabbed his jaw to see it was an older version of Kakucho and he aimed a gun at me. I smashed his head against the wall leaving some blood behind as his body fell.

I knelt down and took the gun from him, and he was still breathing. "You as well?" I mumbled disappointed.

"You guys killed my Mikey." Izana stated to Naoto and Takemichi. He laughed loudly, and it made my eyes widen then I started to laugh.

They all flinched and looked at me. "I know that laugh!" I glared at him Izana. "You're the one who shot me in the head in that timeline. That makes sense...you hurt Mikey so badly every timeline and I would be the last thing he has unless he pushed me away. You wanted to destroy him mentally, didn't you?"