Chapter 12

"This is where Osanai works?" Takemichi mumbled as we were outside a construction place "Are we really going to find Osanai here, Naoto?"

"You both came back out of the blue and told me to find him like I had any time to gather intel" Naoto complained.

"And I didn't get to eat my taiyaki and probably fainted in front of my brother but the taiyaki is unforgivable, it probably hit the floor and died" I complained.

"Yeah, my bad, it was an emergency" Takemichi sighed.

"One text!" I yelled, "And now I have to put on a funeral for my taiyaki, just text next time."

"What do you mean you fainted?" Naoto asked me.

"Last time I came back, they said I fainted so it might happen again this time, when I go back I will be able to check" I explained.

"Also Naoto, you gave us bad intel about Mikey and Draken being at odds with each other, those two would never fight each other" Takemichi complained.

"They do argue about how many sex positions there are but I have never seen them properly fight each other" I added.

They both gave me a speechless stare.

"In the past, a conflict between Toman and Moebius is about to start, Ryuguji is going to die during that alteration" Naoto mumbled.

"Yeah, so if we ask Osanai from Moebius about it, we might find a way to stop Draken from being killed" Takemichi mumbled.

"Er, pardon me" Someone spoke up.

I turned to see some guy "Oh, sorry, we were talking about saving my dead brother" I apologised as I got out of his way.

"Thank you," He said a little confused then went by.

"I knew it was good to have a cop like you around, Naoto" Takemichi grinned.

"Don't get stuck up his ass" I warned him.

"Don't let your guard down" Naoto added.

"You have to be both up and down" I laughed.

"What's the holdup, Osanai!?" We heard a yell making us pause.

"Wait...Osanai?" Takemichi mumbled and ran over to the entrance of the construction site.

I looked in to see the guy from just now being yelled at "How long does it take you to eat lunch!?" His boss yelled in his face.

"Huh? But I came back on time" He whispered as he looked down.

"You need to start pulling your damn weight around here!" He yelled again he reminds me of my alarm clock, aka Draken, he always yells taiyaki when I don't get up and the dick never has any when I do get up.

"Hey Takemitchy, he reminds me of you" I admitted and Naoto nodded agreeing with me.

"Is he really Moebius's former commander?" Takemichi asked, "Maybe this is some kind of mistake."

"Let's at least talk to him" Naoto suggested.

"Hey, Osanai, we need to kidnap you for a second!" I called out to him.

"Oi, who the hell are you?!" His boss yelled at me.

"I need to talk to him about my dead brother, do you mind? Or do you still want to keep bullying him because he has a bigger dick than you?" I sighed.

He was left speechless so I took the chance to drag the guy with me "Mia, this is kidnapping!" Naoto yelled.

"He's isn't a kid! And it's your job to arrest me!" I reminded him.