Chapter 18

We ran over and I shook his body "No, please! Brother, don't leave me again! PLEASE!"

His blood was quickly covering the floor and it felt warm, I despised it "Mia, What's wrong!?" Mikey yelled out to me.

"Draken has been stabbed! He's going to die!" I yelled.

"Move! Let me through jackass!" Mikey tried to get to us.

"Found you...Mikey!" Hanma yelled and I could tell Mikey won't be getting past him easily.

"Come on, we need to get my brother away from here" I tried my best to stop my tears and slowly moved Draken to not cause him any more pain and he started to cough up blood showing he's alive "Thank god! Do that sooner!"

"Mikey!" Takemichi yelled to him.

"Look after Ken-chin and Mia for me! Takemitchy!" Mikey shouted.

"Huh?" Takemichi let out.

"Please carry him, I will keep people away, giving them bloody hugs should make them cry," I asked of Takemichi and he nodded.

Takemichi put Draken on his back and I took down anyone who came after us, most were scared by the blood covering my hands and with my clothes being red they aren't sure how much I'm actually covered in.

We went through an alleyway out of sight from everyone else, "Emma should be down this way, we can call an ambulance," I informed him.

"We will save him, Mia!" Takemichi reassured me and I nodded "I swear, he will be okay! Don't give up on us!"

"Takemichi! Mia!" Hina yelled from in front of us and I saw Emma is with her.

"Good to see you two" I grinned.

"We called an ambulance" Hina informed us.

"How is Draken?" Emma asked urgently.

"He's been stabbed deeply but he's still alive" I reassured her "He deals with me I know a tiny knife won't defeat him."

She laughed a little, we waited where Hina asked for the ambulance to come to and I had Draken's head in my lap as I tried to keep calm and Emma was beside me with her hand on my shoulder to support me.

We waited for a while but there was never a sound of a siren making me start to shake from fear "Hina, we are supposed to wait for the ambulance here, right?" Takamichi asked her.

"Yeah, but..." She mumbled, "Apparently, its really crowded because of the festival and rain."

"I hear the sound of shit" I groaned as I heard the sound of walking, I looked to see Kiyomasa with a small group of people.

"Seriously?" Takemichi groaned.

"Look after him for me, I'm gonna use a knife to help them become eggs then crack them," I asked of Emma as I got up and stared at the group.

"But your hand and you're shaking" Emma grabbed my good hand.

"I will protect my brother no matter what, no one is taking the last of my family away from me" I grinned at her and she let me go.

I went over to Takemichi to stand beside him and he looked horrified so we are going to do great "Yo, what the hell? Draken is not dead yet" One of the idiots from the group commented.

"It seems the twins both like to hold on to their wasteful lives" One of them laughed showing they were the ones who attacked me.

"What do you think you're doing, you piece of shits?" Kiyomasa questioned us.