Chapter 72

We were there for so long in silence and afterwards, I helped Mikey back inside and got some ice for his cheek that got hit by the angry dragon.

"Takemitchy, you need these every time I talk to you, don't you?" I asked as I gave him an ice pack since he smashed against the floor earlier while bowing.

"Oh, you burn me." He nodded as I sat next to him.

Draken was with Emma still while Mikey was sitting in the same spot as earlier a little away from us.

"Draken lost control." Takemichi let out like it was something impossible. "The usual Draken, he would of...he would..."

"The usual Draken? Takemitchy you are talking about the one that didn't nearly lose Emma and probably thought I could have died to." I reminded him. "We are the two people he holds closest, accepting the death of such people hurts and even a coma doesn't really seem that different...she can practically be called dead..."

"It isn't acceptable...I can't accept losing Hina." Takemichi mumbled in shock.

"And we have a chance while now they can't go back in time like us, Draken couldn't be there." I added. "It feels like shit when you are not there when someone gets hurt."

It was silent as we were being depressing people. "Okay! Let's be like cheese!" I stood up.

"Cheese?" Takemichi asked me.

"Amazing!" I answered. "We can talk to Mikey if you want, but I rather him not be in this battle since I think even air could defeat him right n-"

I quickly rushed over as Mikey was about to fall out of his chair and I gently put him back.

I made sure he would not fall again as Takemichi came over. I traded jackets with Mikey since he didn't have his on properly and the one I have is warmer.

"The whole gang can't move without you." Takemichi mumbled, but Mikey was silent as I expected and it was getting late now the meeting should have started a while ago. "Before Emma got hit. She told me how grateful she was that you always protected her and everyone."

"She wanted to be there for you too Mikey, so she doesn't blame you, I know the pain-" I went to say.

"NO, YOU DON'T! YOU DON'T KNOW THE PAIN OF LOSING A SIBLING! OF LOSING YOUR FAMILY!!" Mikey finally yelled as I was bent down in front of him to make sure he looks at me.

Draken came out of Emma's room and looked over at us shocked. Mikey eyes widened a little, he was more shocked when my smile grew, but I did have tears falling down my face.

"Fucking finally, I'm glad you're letting it out. Don't close up and fall to despair alone, I have done that before. The feeling of your warmth is something that I would miss the most and you losing that, man that was the most painful thing." I ruffled his hair as he was still emotionless, but he finally let out his emotions.

I kissed Mikey's forehead. "I'm going to keep fighting, so don't mind me when I come back covered in blood or whatever. I'm going as the leader, okay? Come if you want to, but I'm going to get revenge for everything he did."

"Mia?" Takemichi mumbled.

"Hey, I'm not unaffected that badly, but I'm just turning it all into anger. I know what the future holds, and I can't let that happen, I will destroy it even if I have to kill him." I hissed and Mikey flinched a little.

"I promise I will look after Mia and we will settle things with Tenjiku." Takemichi promised him. "Right, Mia?"

I looked blankly at him then walked off making him run after me. "I really can't think of this ending without Izana dying." I informed him and he paused. "Think he has nothing to lose. I do and he's one of them! I might fall here, huh?"