Chapter 59

I turned the key on the motorcycle and went to see if the motorcycle works, and it made a sound. I looked at the other two to see if the sound was good. The sound could mean a bomb is about to go off, and I would have no clue.

"It started!" Mikey yelled.

"The bomb?" I asked.

"No the bike!" Mikey high-fived me then Draken. "Alright, let's call him!"

I called Takemichi. "The god Natto has died." I lied confusing the other two.

"WHAT?! WE ARE STUCK!" Takemichi panicked.

"Wow, you don't care he's dead, heartless." I hummed. "Anyway, I will send the chihuahua mobile." I informed him then hung up as he tried to yell.

I called Chifuyu right after. "Hey, can you get the loser for me? Mikey wants him instead of me for some reason."

"I don't think the reason why Mikey wants to see him is what you're thinking, Mia." Chifuyu informed me as I heard he was in the middle of brushing his teeth.

"He wants someone else other than me here, that is enough to be a betrayal to me. Anyway, It's one. Why are you brushing your teeth now? What were you doing last? Was someone making a lot of noise? So you got jealous they have someone to talk to and you started barking at them till late." I asked.

"No." He responded immediately.

"You didn't get confused this time." I complained.

"I'm starting to learn what you're like commander." Chifuyu sounded to have a smile on his face. "Maybe I might beat you one day."

"Oh, want to put that to the test?" I grinned.

"I am very sorry!" He yelled, and I bet he is bowing as well.

"You're forgiven if you get some taiyaki for me as well." I informed him and hung up.

"Mia." Mikey spoke up, but I walked off he kept trying to get my attention but failed each time. I was on the back of the dragon in the end while sipping my hot chocolate.

"Mikey, don't climb me!" Draken pushed him away.

"But Mia is up there." Mikey pointed at me.

"She is?" Draken looked back at me.

He has gotten used to me always climbing him since I did it some much when we were little and I still do it now.

Takemichi finally arrived with Chifuyu and Chifuyu was covering Takemichi's eyes as we were leading him to the bike. "What's going on?!" Takemichi yelled.

"Its fine, it's fine." Mikey reassured him. "Right, Mia?"

I ignored him concerning Takemichi even more. "Don't let go, Chifuyu." I ordered as I ate my taiyaki.

"Roger that!" Chifuyu exclaimed happily and I fed him some taiyaki making Mikey pout.

"You're really scaring me guys!" Takemichi yelled like it was supposed to make us pity him, we already do. "What happened to Naoto?"