Chapter 64

Takemichi finally woke up then he explained everything as we went to get taiyaki. Many people gave us weird looks and I gave them loving glares making them walk off.

"Why are we not in my house? I have more money than you guys once again and a house for once." I asked.

"It blew up." Naoto informed me as we got back to his apartment.

"Again? You sure Kisaki is dead?" I asked him.

"He is." Naoto nodded.

"My poor eighteen sofas." I prayed for them.

"That's who your pray for?" Takemichi laughed.

"I'm not praying for a maybe dead bitch." I responded.

"So if Kisaki is a time leaper, we have to kill him." Naoto tried to sit all dramatic-like in his office chair but he slipped out of it and his chair came rolling my way, so I sat in it as he stayed still on the floor.

"I agree with the murder idea." I informed him.

"Eh? But Naoto, Mia...." Takemichi started to panic.

"Sorry, but having Mikey die in my arms like that is enough for me to make Kisaki die in his own arms. I just need to break them off first or bend them around enough." I explained and Takemichi looked scared.

"There's no point if he keeps on messing up the things you two fix, therefore killing Kisaki in the past would be the only solution." Naoto added.

"But I honestly don't think the others will like that." I admitted. "So let's keep with the coma plan then."

"When did you add that?" Takemichi asked me.

"When Naoto shot my boyfriend." I explained.

"...sorry." Naoto mumbled.

"I don't actually blame you, he was going to die one way or another so thank you for taking the burden for us and giving him peace." I bowed my head to Naoto, and he was shocked. "But you do it again and your tie won't be striped style anymore, it would be a wonderful polka dot style."

"Got it." Naoto nodded.

Takemichi was shocked he wasn't even scared by my threat. "I wonder what the hell was Kisaki aiming for?" Naoto mumbled as he stared at his stupid whiteboard. "12 years ago, Kisaki used Tenjiku to take over Toman, but in this timeline, the name Tenjiku wasn't even known to the police, plus, Kisaki is already dead."

"Oh, a cute Mikey." I took his picture off the whiteboard. "He looks like Baji with that haircut."

"That was after he murdered twenty people." Naoto informed me.

"He's still cute." I waved him off and Takemichi laughed nervously.

"How about Izana Kurokawa?" I asked Naoto and he seemed a little shocked I knew that name.

"He's Toman's one and only executive, if I'm not mistaken he was the Black Dragon's Captain." Naoto mumbled.

"I'm sure he was once, but he is the Tenjiku's captain." I informed him.

"WHAT?! MIA! WHO IS HE?!" Takemichi yelled at me and I sighed.

"We need to know everything." Naoto reminded me.

"He's...Mikey's brother." I answered.

"HUH?!" They yelled.

"Shouldn't Mikey know him? It's his brother!" Takemichi yelled.

"I don't know the dickhead whose sperm I'm made of so why should he know?! It was ages ago when I met Izana. Shinichiro took me to meet him then after a good while there was a big falling out between all of us. Shinichiro died, and Izana never showed up again." I sighed. "I know he wants to hurt Mikey. I just don't know how, but he has definitely teamed up with Kisaki."