Chapter 27

"Explain" Takemichi demanded of his only friends.

"Okay, I will explain" Kazushi took some chalk and started to draw on the whiteboard.

I felt my phone go off and checked it to see a text from Mikey 'I'm bored' He complained.

'And I'm Mia' I sent back.

'No, you're mine and I want a hug' He informed me.

He's just trying to distract me since he doesn't want me to get hurt 'I can hug you later' I replied and he then sent a picture of him pouting making me laugh.

Next, he sent a picture of taiyaki and I was going through the window to go see and eat both of my true loves.

Kazushi pulled me back by wrapping his arms around my waist "You can't leave class! And this will all be on your test! Taiyaki isn't important right now!" He yelled.

"Talk about playing the part" The others laughed at Kazushi.

"I want food" I explained as he pulled me back in then let go.

"Sit" He demanded making the others flinch.

"Why are there no trees here" I complained and Kazushi moved far away from me.

"Well, we are on the second floor" Atsushi reminded me.

"I'm just gonna make your existence a tree now" I smirked.

"NO!!" He yelled as I took one step forward making me laugh.

After that Kazushi went back to explaining "The one who became the 3rd Division Captain in Pah's place is..."

"A bitch" I groaned as Takemichi agreed with me.

"He's a former leader of Moebius, Moebius was never really a monolith, the crew that was born in 1988, led by Osanai and the crew that was born in 1990, led by Kisaki were always butting heads" Kazushi explained.

"I see, I guess they have a lot going on despite being in the same group" Atsushi commented.

"After Osanai lost to Mikey, Moebius basically disbanded," Kazushi told us "And then the 1990 group led by Kisaki joined Toman, which led to Toman growing from 100 to 150 instantly, within Toman, Kisaki's 3rd Division ended up way bigger than any other division."

"He will be able to control our battlefield" I mumbled and Takemichi flinched "Is forcing someone to lose their voice illegal?"

The others looked to me a little scared "Couldn't they just sign?" Atsushi asked me nervously.

"Okay, fingers and toes will have to go too" I hummed.

"Anyway, what happened to the 1988 gang that followed Osanai?" Takuya asked.

"The remaining members from the 1988 and 1990 gangs ended up under Hanma Shuji" He answered dramatically.

"Oh, Ham" I nodded.

"He did say he was temporary commander of Moebius at the Battle of 8/3" Takemichi added.

"Then Hanma gathered those remaining members of Moebius and anti-Toman forces to create Valhalla" Kazushi explained "Valhalla is sitting at about 300 members right now."

"I see why Mikey let him join then" I hummed "But Ham doesn't really seem like a leader, he seems more like the sidekick of the villain than the actual villain."

"Hanma is the acting commander, no one knows who the real commander is, the commander has no face, that's why they call Valhalla the headless angel" Kazushi informed us.