Chapter 32

"Sorry to ask this, but I'm curious, what was it like back then when my heart stopped?" I asked Mikey "It was terrifying for me with Draken but I had someone with me and you didn't, also I know how I felt when my heart stopped, I felt dead."

"What does that feel like?" Takemichi asked me.

"Dead" I answered making him laugh nervously "You know like Draken's humour and future."

Draken tried to grab me but I ran for it and got caught by a Mikey who wanted my attention so he held onto my hand to make sure I stay in place.

"You did wake up before your heart stopped, but you were babbling about how it wasn't their fault and how you're sorry" Mikey explained "You also talked about how you didn't want to be alone, that death was scary."

"I don't remember that" I mumbled "Does dying make you go on drugs? Or maybe it was a parrot that traded souls with me."

"Yeah it sounded nothing like you but I know it is now, I just went blank when they said your heart stopped and when I did see you alive again I felt so much relief, it was overwhelming it was the most emotion I have ever felt before in my life" Mikey admitted, "I don't want to go through that again."

"I see, I will make sure you don't then, wait" I mumbled causing them to get concerned "Chifuyu still has some of my taiyaki!" I ran off.

"Come back soon!" Mikey yelled after me "Wait, actually don't."

"Huh? Why?" I pouted and he panicked.

"Men things" Draken added.

"Okay have fun drawing with your piss!" I yelled.

"How the hell did you get to that!?" Draken yelled.

I ran then stopped and looked back at the graveyard "Actually, what happened to Izana? I haven't seen him for so long but our last meeting didn't end well, he wanted me to date the ground by punching me towards it" I mumbled.

I caught up to the other two "Its amazing that Mikey didn't kill you!" I pat Takemichi's back and he went flying surprising us "Man I have to much power, Saitama would be so proud I didn't one punch for once."

I went to help Takemichi up but he shot straight up "Oh, are we playing knock down bitch?" I asked.

"You mean knockdown ginger?" Chifuyu asked me.

"What's that? Knockdown bitch was the game Baji taught me, you beat someone until they finally stay down for goddamn once, it was normally so stupid guy that looked down on us" I explained.

"They were taller than you both?" Takemichi asked me.

"Yep, each time" I nodded confirming we just beat some people up more since they were tall.

"Mikey said only he can look down at me so I listened, but it didn't really work when Draken was around so Mikey would try tripping him up or lifting me up but I never got high enough" I laughed remembering Mikey pouting evetime he lifted me up or put me on his shoulders.

"Wait, what you said earlier...you mean you made me say that with the big chance Mikey might have killed me!?" Takemichi yelled.

"No, of course not, there was a huge chance or really it was absolutely going to happen" I laughed as he cried "But you're Takemitchy and you can do the impossible so it was going to be fine since I have faith in you."

Takemichi was crying out of happiness now "Mia!" He hugged me.

"ARGH SNOT! DON'T TAINT MY TAIYAKI!!" I cried out.

Chifuyu laughed at us "You are both insane" He sighed "I get Mia is but Takemitchy, I wasn't expecting that from you."

"Well, I wouldn't have been able to do it without Mia, she guided me on the right path, right?" He asked me.