Chapter 3

3rd POV

It's been about a year since the boys met (__). Every dinner she would always come over to play with them and leave late at night. They always had fun any time she came around and the boys had frown fond of her. And vice versa. Today the boys were in the forest hunting for animals to eat for dinner however this seemed to have made a little mistake with the animal they tried to hunt. Poor Raja never saw the attack coming when they mistaken her to be another tiger.
"Idiots!" (__) yelled at the two boys hitting them both on their heads.
"Why are hitting us?" Ace complained.
"Yeah we didn't do anything." Luffy added.
"Yeah you did. You tried to hunt poor Raja. What were you thinking. She isn't food." The (h/c) haired girl lectured with hands on her hips.
"Not our fault we didn't know it was her. Put a collar on her or something." Ace defended.
"How could you not tell it was her!" (__) said petting her tiger friend.
"Because she looks the same as the rest of the tigers!"
"If I hadn't come you two would have hurt her."
"Hurt her!!! She tried to attack us!!!!" Ace and Luffy yelled in unison which Raja only growled out before (__) started petting her head.
"That's cause you attacked her first! Poor Raja are you okay. They didn't hurt you too much did they?" The tiger nodded his head no causing the girl to sigh in relief. The boys however were feeling a little bit bitter towards the tiger as it got all the attention from (__).
"Come on let's go get dinner Raja. You can get some of Ace's and Luffy's food today." The girl suggested walking off.
"Wait what!?" The boys exclaimed at the same time. They were about to complain further until (__) gave them an ice cold glare making them become silent in an instant.

*At a mansion on the island*

"Paul tell Shizuoka to inform my daughter immediately that her tutoring sessions are cancelled tomorrow. We have guests joining us for lunch." A man with cold, emotionless (e/c) eyes and black hair with strips of gray said to the butler as he worked.
"Yes sir." The Butler said before leaving. The butler went to Shizuoka and told her what their Master had said. The maid Shizuoka quickly went to fetch the daughter while Paul went back to his Master's room.
When the maid finally reached the room she was shocked to find no one there. She searched around the mansion and outside but still found no traces of the daughter. She headed straight to the study room to inform her Master of his missing daughter.
"She's missing!"

*back at the house*

Luffy and Ace were eating like monsters as usual, Raja has a plate of meat, and (__) was enjoying her time with her friends. While eating the girl had a strange feeling inside her telling her to return back to her house but she ignored it and ate away. When it was time for her to leave she said bye to the boys and headed towards the mansion. Once there she snuck back into her room and fell asleep right away. But she didn't notice that her head maid enter the room sighing relief that (__) had finally returned.
"Sir it seems as if your daughter has returned." The maid Shizuoka reported.
"Don't mention that we know she was missing." The man with the (e/c) eyes demanded.

***

The next day the girl went back to her friends house as usual; however what she didn't notice is that she was being followed. While she was eating dinner the group of bandits that followed her sent one of there men back to the mansion to inform her father of her whereabouts.
"What did he say?" One of the men asked his friend who just returned.
"He said to take her back by force." The man replied with an evil smirk.
"Man this is the easy money ever. I can't believe he's paying us 100,000 beli just to bring back his spoiled daughter."
"Let's get this over with. I want the money already." Another guy said.

*inside the house*

"You guys really need to slow down." (__) warned the two boys.
"We.. got to... eat as much as we can... or they will take it." Ace explained while eating constantly grabbing things from the table and shoving it into his mouth.
"I know but still." The girl sighed." One day you are going to ch-." She was interrupted when a group of men barged through the door. Everyone stopped and looked over at the group surprised and a little confused. The men looked around the room and stoped when they saw the (h/c) haired girl.
"Who the hell do you think you are!!!!" Dadan yelled.
"We aren't here for a fight we just want her." The man announced pointing at (__).
"If you want (__) then you're looking for a fight." Ace said getting into a fighting stance.
"Don't make our job harder for us. Your dad wants you so let's go." The man demanded as he went to (__). She only looked over at the man shocked. She couldn't believe that she got caught or that her father even wanted her back. Her lessons normally finished before dinner time so she never expected her father to even notice she was missing. It's been a year so she doesn't understand why he noticied now. However the whole ordeal confused her two friends.  The two boys looked at (__) confused at what was going on.
"Her dad?" Ace repeated to himself.
To everyone's surprise the girl stood up from the table and walked over to the group of guys. She didn't say anything and she definitely didn't appear to be fighting back.
"That's a good girl." The guy smirked wickedly as they walked outside with (__) behind. All the bandits including Luffy and Ace couldn't believe. She just left like that.
"(__) what's going on?" Luffy asked confused as he ran with Ace outside the house.
"I'm sorry guys." The girl managed to smile but Ace and Luffy could tell something was wrong no matter how hard she tried to hide it. This wasn't her usual smile. It was fake. "I have to leave now my father needs me."
"(__) who are these guys?!!!" Ace yelled as he and Luffy were about to attack the men along with Raja who appeared from the bushes but stopped when they heard (__) voice.
"Don't attack them!!!!" She shouted causing them to stop. "I'll come back again tomorrow okay. Promise." She said while trying her hardest to smile at her friends again.
"(__)...." Ace muttered quietly. Both of the boys knew that they should have fought, that something was wrong but they didn't want to go against what the girl said so they stood there, watching there friend slowly disappear from there sight.