Chapter 39

3rd POV

"I'm sorry sir they keep running away from me. I wasn't able to use my ability on them and now Mihawk has joined them." Baccarat reported with her head down.
"It's fine to leave them. They probably realized something was wrong with you so they ran away. It's too risky to try anything now."
"I'm sorry sir."

*back to (__)*

"Alright, I won!!" (__) cheered.
"That's not fair you cheated," Yasopp said slamming his hands on the table. Right now it Shanks, (__), and Yasopp were playing Blackjack while the rest watched. Earlier when (__) lost she got sad and so the dealer switched her cards so she could get 21.
"I didn't do a thing." (__) said crossing her arms.
"Yeah, you did! It's your looks that made you win!" (__) just stick her tongue out at him annoying Yasopp even more.
"Alright where to next?" Shanks said.
"Let's try that!" (__) said pointing at the Craps game. The group continued to play more and more games until eventually, they had no money left. Well except for (__) she still had plenty of beli left.
"Hey (__), give us some money!" Yasopp begged.
"No way!"
"You've won a lot though don't be selfish!"
"I've lost some too you know!! I only have 5 million beli!"
"(__) give your big brother some money will you."
"Excuse you're the Red Hair Pirates aren't you?" A man asked. He was a larger circular head that was bigger than the rest of him. He was wearing a black suit with a green bow tie and a hood that covers two horn-shaped appendages.
"Yeah, why?" Benn asked.
"I'm going to need to take all this money for repairs of the slots game he destroyed." The man said taking the money from (__).
"Wait a minute." (__) said trying to stop him.
"Goodbye." And with that everyone was left penniless. (__) was shocked at first but that quickly turned into rage.
"Yasopp!" (__) said venom spilling out at every syllable. Her hair floating around in the air and a dark aura surrounded her. "I'm going to kill you!!!!" She shouted leaping over to him. Luckily Shanks and Benn grabbed a hold of her arms stopping her.
"Hey calm down it's not my fault!" He said.
"How it not your fault!!"
"I wasn't winning so I kind of got mad and shot the game multiple times." This of course made (__) even more mad. Mihawk just watched all this happen not doing anything to calm (__) down.
"Calm down (__)," Shanks said.
"Yeah, Benn And Lucky Roo can pay you back," Yasopp suggested and (__) immediately relaxed.
"I've got nothing," Benn said.
"I spent it on food."
"You pew me 5 million beli Yasopp!"
"There's more important things to worry about then that!!" Yasopp said.
"Like what!!" (__) shouted.
"If Benn And Lucky Roo day they have no money and we don't have anything either then we are broke," Yasopp explained.
"What are you talking about? We still have money on the ship. What idiot would use all of it on casino games." (__) said and then it got quiet. "We have money on the ship right?" (__) asked a little worried now that they weren't saying anything. "You idiot you spent all the money we had!!!" (__) yelled at her big brother.
"My bad," Shanks said.
"I hope you realize that this means that we can't buy food or alcohol." (__) pointed out and their eyes grew wide.
"WHAT!?!?!?"
"We need money now!" Shanks said.
"No alcohol!" Yasopp cried. (__) couldn't help but facepalm.
"Idiots."
"(__) what are we going to do?!" Lucky Roo asked.
"You're pirates aren't you?" The trio nodded. "And what do pirates do?" "They explore and take treasure." "And where are we?" "Gran Tesoro." "And the island is filled with?" "Gold." And then finally a light bulb went off in the trios head.
"We can take the gold!!" They all shouted.
"I don't know why you stay with them," Mihawk said to (__).
"Neither do I."
"It's been about 5 hours so the rest of the crew should already be on the ship," Benn said.
"Then this turned out perfect for us." (__) said with a smirk.

*Wee Woo* *Wee Woo* *Wee Woo*(that's supposed to be the sound of a siren. I'm not sure how that's supposed to be spelled though)

"Damn they have sirens." Yasopp cursed.
"I warned you didn't I," Mihawk said.
"Hey, this is kind of fun." (__) said with a giggle. Everyone except (__) and Mihawk was holding an armful of gold. They took anything they could carry which meant fire hydrants, poles, and more.
"Stealing in progress in sector 2B." A speakerphone said.
"They found us," Benn said.
"We better hurry!" Shanks said with his usual smile.
"We're almost out of downtown. The ports should be at the end." Mihawk said. Sure enough, Mihawk was right. They quickly ended up at the ports but now a crowd of people were chasing them.
"Captain you're back!"
"Seems like you caused some problems." The crew said from the ship.
"Is everyone on board?" Benn asked.
"Yeah, it's just you guys left!"
"Get the sails ready we're leaving!" Once in front of their ship Shanks, Benn, Yasopp, and Lucky Roo jumped on board. (__) stayed behind so she could say goodbye to her friend.
"You're leaving already." (__) said sadly.
"Yes, but I'll miss you," Mihawk said and then grabbed her hand placing a gentle kiss on it. "Until the next time we meet." And with that Mihawk ran towards his ship leaving a blushing (__) just standing there.
"(__) hurry up and jump on board, they're almost here!" Shanks yelled pulled (__) our of her daze. She jumped onto the ship and then the Red Force set sail.
"They're firing at us!" One of the crew said. Stealing the sword from one of the crew, (__) leaped in the air and cut the canon in half.
"That was so nice (__)!"
"You're absolutely amazing!"
"Beautiful and strong you really are the perfect woman!" The crew complimented with hearts in their eyes.
"Would you stop staring at my little sister and fire back!!" Shanks yelled annoyed.
"We got a lot of stuff, no wonder there mad," Yasopp said.
"Alright, let's get out of here so we can celebrate!!!!"