Chapter 38

(__) POV

After last night's crazy party I was back on the Red Force. All my clothes and my room was just as I left it. I changed into something simple but comfortable. I wore a white tank top the stop a little about my belly button and ripped navy blue shorts. My hair was tied into a low ponytail.
"So you want to go where?" I asked.
"The Gran Tesoro!!!" Shanks said excitedly.
"And what's that?"
"It's a huge ship with tons of gold and games," Yasopp said excitedly.
"It's known to be the best casino in the world and is even recognized as a state by the World Government," Been explained.
"I can't go I have to find Luffy."
"Come on, please! It's not that far away from where we are." Shanks begged. Well, it does sound interesting and it's not far away. It'll be a quick trip and I'm back to searching for Luffy.
"Okay let's go!" I said and they all cheered.
"Crew set the sails, we're going to Gran Tesoro!!!"

The entrance to the Gran Tesoro was amazing! If you thought the Red Force was big then this ship would amaze. It looked so big I thought it was an island l. The entrance was a huge half-circle that looked like a roulette wheel with cards on top of it. Above that was the sign and surrounding all of it was ginormous shining trumpets.
"Wow so amazing!!!!" I said in awe.
"Hey what's going gold got in my drink!" Yasopp complained.
"Can't you focus on more than that!" I yelled at him.
"This gold stuff is annoying," Benn said wiping it off his shoulders. Once we got out of the long tunnel we were greater by a concert stadium. On the stage was a singer surrounded by dancers with peacock feathers. Not too far away was a gold pedestal and a man with green hair on it. The man and the women were singing and the crowd were all cheering.
"This place should be fun," Shanks commented.
"Right! Look at all this!" I agreed
"Come on in Red Hair Pirates!" The man with green hair announced.

"Hello there you must be the Red Hair Pirates and you, if I'm not mistaken are, (__) the Enchanting Goddess. Welcome to Gran Tesoro. I'll be helping you today and giving you a tour of our ship." A woman with hot pink hair greeted. She wore a tight black dress with thin straps that exposed her breasts. Her skin was tanned and she had emerald green eyes.
"You're letting us in even though we're pirates?" I questioned.
"Yes of course. Everyone is welcomed at Gran Tesoro, pirates or marines, it doesn't matter." We were all amazed at what we saw. There was a huge city covered in shining gold. Everyone walking around was dressed in exquisite dresses as if they were at a ball. The lady who said her name was Baccarat lead us to a room filled with clothes. She said that we needed to change and then she would give us the rest of the tour. I picked a beautiful black and gold dress. There were good ruffles at the top the followed the lining of the dress. Right in the center of my chest was a bow tie. On my waist, gold was a satin belt wrap that loosely went around me and tied to the side to form a bigger bow tie. From the side, the dress has a split so that my part of my left leg is exposed. There were also sleeves not attached to the dress that stopped at my elbows and my hair was tied into a bun.

 There were also sleeves not attached to the dress that stopped at my elbows and my hair was tied into a bun

I stepped out of the room to find the whole crew had changed into suits. When they all noticed they began staring at me with a hearts in their eyes.
"Can you all stop staring at me!" I yelled a blush of pink on my face.
"(__) you look so pretty!" Shanks said. He was wearing a black coat with a white dress shirt underneath. Shanks being Shanks left a few dress buttons not buttoned.
"Thanks, Sha-."
"It's big brother."
"Okay fine thanks Big brother, I wasn't sure if it was good or not."
"It looks perfect on you," Benn said with a small smile. He was wearing a black coat and tie that exposed only a bit of his purple dress shirt underneath.
"Thanks!" I smiled at him.
"In that dress, you're going to have even more men coming at you." Yasopp pointed out. He was in a black leather jacket and underneath he had a white turtle neck shirt.
"I don't know what you mean by that."
"Yasopp That isn't happening. All of the men here better not try or think of anything and that includes all of you." Shanks yelled.
"Come on Captain that's not possible."
"What we can't look now!" Baccarat was about to speak up but then Shanks cut her off.
"Thanks for offering the tour but we're good," Shanks said before grabbing my hand and running. " We'll meet back at the ship in 5 hours!!" The crew soon followed, all of us running in different directions.
"What do you think you're doing?" I asked a little annoyed.
"It's no fun if she tells us where everything is. It's better to explore for ourselves." Shanks explained.
"Yeah you should now this as a pirate idiot," Yasopp said coming up next to us.
"Yasopp I swear you're so annoying!"
"Captain, I don't think that lady liked what we did," Benn said coming up next to Yasopp.
"Oh well, nothing we can do now." Lucky Roo said from the other side of us.