Chapter 45

3rd POV

Somewhere else on the island Doctor Hogback and the invisible man we're meeting.
"That was close." The invisible man said.
"You're there right Absalom, you know I can never tell. What was all that ruckus? Were you peeking in on a bathing beauty again?"
"I'm on a hunt for a bride Hogback," Absalom responded turning visible.
"The (h/c) head was an absolute beauty. I'll make her mine soon enough."
"I hate to burst your bubble but you shouldn't go marrying the enemy.
"We have 7 pirates with bounties on their heads. The captain is worth 300 million and the (h/c) haired girl is worth 400 million." A ghost said appearing from nowhere.
"That high!" Absalom said surprised. "You don't seem very worried Perona."
"Have you found my wife?" A man with black angel-like wings said as he landed on the ground. He had blood-red hair and black eyes. He was wearing a dark red buttoned shirt that exposed his chest and black pants.

 He was wearing a dark red buttoned shirt that exposed his chest and black pants

"Elrick you're here!" Absalom said surprised. "Yeah, I found you a bride. I'm getting the (h/c) haired girl and you get the redhead."
"I'll take the (h/c) haired girl." The man named as Elrick said.
"What!? But the redhead is more beautiful!"
"If you want the (h/c) haired girl then that means she's the prettier one. I'm taking her as my wife."

(__) POV

"For the last time Luffy the skeleton was enough we don't need a tree and a unicorn joining the crew. I mean look we already have a raccoon dog and a robot." Sanji explained as Luffy just smiled.
"Hey, how many times do I have to tell you I'm a cyborg, not a robot!" Franky yelled.
"Whatever you're still not human."
"Hey in my heart I'm a human!"
"No, you're a pervert."
"Oh so you understand after all," Franky said laughing.
"That wasn't a compliment."
"Hey, Robin have you noticed that all the creatures we see seen to have number on them?" I asked.
"Yes I have and it's been bugging me."
"Do you think they are working for someone?" Zoro asked.
"Something like that, yes," Robin answered. After that, we all heard something strange coming from all around us. It sounded like it was saying negative. Then the same cute ghost from before came out from the woods.
"Wow!!! It's a ghost!!!" Luffy yelled pointing.
"Did it just multiple?" I said. Now there is three of them. Luffy tried to catch it with his net but as you would expect it went right through the ghosts. Franky tried burning but that didn't work. One of the ghosts passed through Franky and then something surprising happened.
"I totally suck. Everything I did this week totally sucked. Everything I've ever done totally sucks. I may as well lie down and die." Franky said depressed as he cried.
"So you're attack didn't work don't be a baby!!!" Sanji yelled. Luffy gave up on using the net and tried his hands. The moment he went through it he fell in his knees depressed.
"I wanna die and be reincarnated as a clam. I can't cut it as a human I'm useless just leave me here."
"Get over it already!!!" Sanji yelled.
"Umm Sanji I don't think that's their fault. Once they touched the ghosts they turned all depressed. It's probably the ghosts doing this to them." I pointed out.
"Hah, those two are just straight-up pathetic. If they had even an ounce of proper discipline they wouldn't let themselves fall to pieces over some measly ghost barely even touching them." Zoro said with his arms crossed. Next thing you know a ghost passed through Zoro too.
"I'm not even fit to be dog food."
"What a pain," Sanji said holding his cigarette.
"What a strange island," Robin said and then the ghosts left.

When Luffy, Zoro, And Franky went back to normal they weren't too happy. Although I can't blame them. Sanji and I laughed as we rid Cerberus together.
"I should call you dog food." Sanji teased.
"Shutup!!!"
"Sorry, Zoro but it's just too funny," I said wiping ahead from my eye.

3rd POV

They continued walking into we got to a large graveyard.
"Hey check it out it's a giant graveyard! This would be a nice place for a picnic don't you think." Luffy said with a smile.
"I don't think so Luffy." (__) said and he pouted. Then behind Luffy, a zombie popped his hand from the dirt and brought the rest of his body. Luffy dropped his net and went over to the zombie sticking his head back into the ground.
"Don't put me back in the ground again jackass!!" The zombie yelled popping back out again.
"It's an old man with serious injuries."
"Are you nuts it's a zombie!!!!"
"Don't make fun of me!" The zombie yelled jumping into the air. Other zombies started coming out from the ground too.
"I'll show you how scary zombies can be."
"Oh you guys want to fight huh then I'll show you how dangerous pirates can be," Luffy said cracking his knuckles. The rest of us got in a ready position ready to fight at any time. Luffy used his gum gum powers, Franky used his metal arm, Robin used clutch, Sanji kicked, and Zoro and (__) sliced through the zombies with ease.

"So what are all you guys doing out here huh?" Luffy asked sitting on a piece of rock.
"Well, zombie stuff mostly."
"Rotting and hanging out."
"You're not lying to me are you?"
"No, really that's the truth we swear."
"I see, then let me ask you something. Did a man with a long nose, a woman with orange hair, and a reindeer that looks like a raccoon dog come by?"
"Oh yeah, right right. We may have seen them but we aren't supposed to say. Luffy didn't like this so he threatened them and the zombies quickly changed their tone. Then the zombies started blaming each other about attack Nami, Usopp, and Chopper. The rest of the crew got their revenge by beating up every single zombie. (__) just watched giggling a little. Out of nowhere though, something swooped down from the sky and grabbed her.
"He-!" (__) passed out after the man put a drug in her. He flew away soundless so the crew that was beating up the zombies didn't notice. The man held (__) bridal style with a smirk on his face as he flew away back into the mansion.
"I hope everyone's alright," Luffy said as he walked away.
"They're fine," Sanji said.
"Let's find the others," Zoro said.

"Aww man, how lame those zombies were a bunch of weaklings," Luffy said with a smile.
"(__)-chwannn did you see how strong I was!!!" Sanji said with hearts in his eyes. He turned around to look at (__) only to find she wasn't anywhere in sight. "(__)-chwan where are you?" Sanji asked now more worried.
"What she's missing!?" Zoro said with a mix of surprise and worry.
"Don't worry about (__) she's super strong so she'll be fine," Luffy said with a smile.
"I don't care I'm not going to leave my goddess out on this crazy island alone!" Sanji said trying to run away but Franky stopped him by pulling his shirt.
"You can't go running off. You'll get lost too." Franky pointed out.
"Franky's right. (__) knows we are heading to the mansion so if she did get lost she'll head there." Robin said.
"I don't like it but I'll stay," Sanji said.
"Excuse me. I saw you fight those zombies, all of you have such unbelievable strength would you please listen." An old beat-up man asked.
"An old man with serious injuries!!"
"Idiot we told you they were zombies!!"
"Actually he's right on the money." The old man said holding his lantern up.
"That's too confusing can't you just be a zombie!!!" The old man begged Luffy to help defeat Gekko Moriah and get his shadow back. The old man said that his crew and him were trapped on the island because they couldn't set out to sea. Luffy of course agreed to help only to save Brook really.

"Hello is anyone there," Luffy said knocking on the door. "Hey, it's locked." He then smashed the lock and opens the door. The rest of the crew walked into a large room painted red with purple curtains.
"(__)-chwan are you here!!!" Sanji yelled.
"Hey, Gekko Moriah I'm going to kick your ass!!" Luffy yelled. As they walked through the room a pig from a painting started talking to them. Afterward, a bunch of creepy looking paintings came out of their frame to attack the crew.
"I'm only asking this once, has a beautiful goddess came by here or not?" Sanji yelled kicking one of them in the face. "I swear if I find out you lay a finger on her you're dead."
"You couldn't kill these weaklings even if you wanted to," Zoro said to Sanji as he fought. Luffy played around with the bear rug while Robin and Franky handled the rest of the paintings.
"Only one left," Franky said to the pig.
"Ahhh!!!!!"