Chapter 89

3rd POV

"Luffy tell me who's there on your end," Robin said through the transponder snail.
"I'm with Zoro, Traf, and..."
"Riku Dold the Third, and me, Viola."
"I see, so there's five of you. Over here we've got..."
"What's up Robin?" Luffy asked
"Well, I'm here with Usopp and Rebecca. We're coming to meet up with you."
"What?! What happened to Ace?" Luffy asked.
"We just left."
After that, they ended the call.
"Do you understand, Straw Hat?" Law began drawing Luffy and Zoro's attention. "Our plan was to destroy the Smile Factory to make Doflamingo and Kaido clash. If you take out Doflamingo now, Kaido's rage at losing the Smiles will be directed at us. It'll mean we have to fight an enraged Yonko."
"We can worry about that later. Just look at this country! I've gotta do something!" Luffy yelled with determination. He then put both Zoro and Law into a headlock. "Alright let's go!"
"Wait, I'm still in handcuff," Law said.
"They'll come off soon enough," Luffy replied.
"As if!!"
"I'll get the key," Viola said.
"You have an idea where it is?" Law asked.
"It was thrown out with us. It should be around here somewhere. I promise I'll find it and-." She stopped mid-sentence when she saw Luffy already running away.
"What route are we taking?" Zoro asked.
"Straight ahead!"

*with (__)*

"Law and the others are after the Smiled, right?" Diamante asked.
"Hey, Doffy, shouldn't we protect the factory?" Trébol asked.
"They'll never get in anyway, it's made of Sea Stone. And I've got the keys right here." Doflamingo said before cutting keys apart with his string.
"Young Master are you sure?" Baby 5 said.
"Why give the enemy hope?" He said laughing. "(__) come here and share a drink with me."
"No thank you. I am not part of your little toast or your family."
"Hey hey Doffy, I'm really sorry about Sugar." Trébol apologized. "How could I have known that a man with both arms and legs tied could make her faint? It was inconceivable!"
"It's the same with the Mera Mera Fruit. I had no idea the Revolutionary Army's second-in-command was fighting in the tournament and was supporting Ace. It was surprise after surprise in that battle. It was inconceivable!"
"Hey, Diamante, so Ace got the Mera Mera Fruit?" (__) asked eagerly.
"Yes," Diamante said sadly and (__) cheered.
"It's in the past. Blaming you won't change anything." Doflamingo said with his usual smile.
"Right? Our boss is the best!" Trébol said.
"If you insist, I will accept your forgiveness," Diamante said.
"Don't lie Flamingo I know your burning with rage inside." (__) said with a smirk and Trébol and Diamante stiffened up.
"You know me too well," Doflamingo said laughing. "But I won't punish them for it." This made Diamante and Trébol relax again. Doflamingo took a sip of his cup and the rest of the commanders followed him.
"Doflamingo-sama!!" One of the guards called out. "Straw Hat Luffy just started a fight with Admiral Fujitora and his battalion!"
"I see let them fight."
"Luffy really needs to learn how to focus." (__) said.
"The Navy and the pirates, you could just let me go all out and I can wipe them out on my own," Pica said with his high-pitched voice.
"Aww, Pica I missed hearing your voice!" (__) said happily and Pica blushed slightly.
"Thank you."
"There's no need to rush. Now listen. This game is something of a Royal election. I have asked the populace if the Rikus or the Donquixotes are more fit to rule this country. The citizens will choose their king. They have that right."
"But that'll take forever," Pica said. "We should just crush anyone who gets in our way."
"We simply crush the ones who for us, and enjoy watching the rest kill each other."
"Doffy, I-." Pica stopped mid-sentence when someone started laughing.
"I-I'm so sorry, Pica-sama!" The guy said.
"Please forgive him he's new. He just wasn't expecting you to sound so...."
"I'm sorry! I'm so sorry!!"
"You're getting buried alive in stone!" Pica said coldly.
"Wait a minute Pica-sama!" Baby 5 said turning her leg into a machine gun. "Gatling Girl!!" A round of bullets was fired off where the guy was but none hit him because (__) carried him away to safety beforehand.
"Are you alright?" (__) asked the guard in her arms.
"Yes. Thank you thank you."
"(__), what are you doing?" Pica asked.
"I'm sorry Pica but I can't just watch you kill just for laughing. It's not fair. I know your sensitive about your voice but please don't go killing your own men."
Pica stared at (__) for a while before finally admitting defeat.
"Okay fine (__), but only because you asked. I'll try and be more careful."
"Thank you." (__) put the guys gently down on the floor.
"This time I'll let it slide." Doflamingo began. "However stop looking at my little angel that way."
"Y-yes, sir!" He said and quickly ran to his place.
Suddenly Pica left confusing (__)
"Umm, where did Pica go?" She asked and then turned to the city when hearing lout screams. There she saw a large stone Pica Statue that towered over the city and was easily taller then Oars.