Chapter 31

(__) POV

After a while, we ended up in his room. It was a large room painted beige. In the center was a large bed with white sheets. Similar to Flamingo's room there was a sofa and a desk plus some dressers. We told the door to not let anyone disturb us and the shut the door. Wait talking door!?!?!?
"The door..... it's talking!!!!" I said surprised. "How is that possible?"
"It's Mama's devil fruit power. She takes souls and puts it in inanimate objects."
"Wow, your mom is so cool. Who is she anyway?"
"Her name is Charlotte Linlin but everyone knows her a Big Mom."
"Wait Big Mom as in the pirate?"
"Yeah."
"What you never told me!!" I said shocked.
"I thought you knew already."
"No. You don't have a bounty do you?"
"Yes, over 1 billion beli."
"I billion!!" I was now even more surprised.
"You didn't tell me this before!!"
"I didn't want to scare you."
"Scare me? You could never scare me." I said looking up at him with a smile causing him to blush. After a little while, the door said that the doughnuts were here. Katakuri accepted the doughnuts graciously before closing the door again. He had a big bowl in one hand and a small one in the other. He took a seat on the bed and called me over next to him.
"Here." He said handing me a bowl of doughnuts.
"Thank you!" He then took off his scarf revealing the rest of his face. He happily began to eat the doughnuts with a smile. I ended up staring at him with a smile on my face as well.

3rd POV

"What is it?" He asked.
"Oh I'm sorry I was staring wasn't I." (__) said rubbing the back of my head nervously. "It's just that I never really get to see you smile. It's nice seeing you happy. I'd like to see more of it." A blush quickly returned to his face.
"Okay, but only for you." That made her blush like crazy. She quickly shoved a doughnut in my mouth to cover her embarrassment. Katakuri stared at her as she tried to cover up her embarrassment. Only one thing crossed his mind watching her: she's too cute.
"(__)." He called making her look up at him.
"Yes, what is it?" Katakuri then reached down and put a hand on her cheek, rubbing his finger on her cheek.
"Your cheek it's red."
"What no it's not!" (__) said and turning her head away.
"What happened?"
"I just tripped earlier." Katakuri stared at her cheek, even more, knowing that she was lying. He could have left it alone but he wanted to know who it was that would hurt her and when.
"Was it Flampe?" Katakuri asked. He was already suspicious of his little sister considering her reaction to meeting (__).
"Yeah, but don't get mad at her. She just really looks up to you that's all."
"You're too nice."
"I don't know about that but thanks." The two continued eating and talking until eventually, it got dark. (__) was so tired she ended up falling asleep right there. Her head rested on Katakuri's arm and her hands were placed on her lap. Katakuri stared at her sleeping form admiring every feature about her. It was dark in the room hut lit just enough for him to make out her features. He stared at her long eyelashes that cast a shadow. Her plump pink lips were left slightly open and strands of her (h/l) (h/c) fell on her front. (if your hair is short bear with me) He eventually pulled his eyes away from her. He picked her up as gently as possible as if he was carrying something fragile. He laid her on the bed in a more comfortable position and pulled the covers over her to keep her warm. He then went to the couch nearby and slept there for the night.

"It's so bright." (__) said pulling the covers over her face. She was about to go back to sleep until she remembered where she was. "Wait a minute!" She jumped up to a sitting position and looked around the room. Her eyes stopped when they landed on a certain crimson-haired man. He was in a sitting position with his arms crossed and eyes closed. (__) looked at him feeling guilty about forcing him to sleep on the couch. (__) went back to her peaceful slumber. After a little while, Katakuri slowly began to open his eyes. He looked at the (e/c) beauty who was fast asleep. He sat there waiting for her to wake again. Soon enough if she did.
"Katakuri, I'm sorry for taking your bed." (__) said sadly.
"Don't worry. I don't mind."
"Still."
"You can go take a shower. The door is right there." He pointed.
"Okay." She said before getting up. (__) changed her clothes and walked into the large tub. While she was in the bath Katakuri brought her a change of clothes and took her old ones. Once (__) got out she looked for her clothes but they were nowhere to be found. Then she noticed the white, black, and red dress resting where her clothes once were. It was a puffy short sleeve dress that exposed a bit of her breasts. It had two golden buttons at the top and two black rectangular-shaped things next to it. The dress was white with a red layer underneath. There was a red waistband that has three small ribbons on the front and a large one on the back. The red waistband flowed behind the dress all the way to the knee area. To complete the outfit there were brown thigh high socks and red shoes. (Outfit below without cape)