Chapter 52

3rd POV

*one day later*

"I can't believe everyone passed out on the courtyard and slept through the whole day," Usopp said.
"Are you surprised we did fight for a solid 24 hours," Franky said.
"I'm starving to death Sanji!!!"
"Then eat more cheese!!"
"Are you certain you have enough food," Lola asked Sanji.
"Yeah someone stocked our fridge with Moriah's stash and even gave us his treasure."
"Whoever it sure has a kind heart," Lola said.
"I'm in heaven," Nami said while resting on her pile of gold. "Don't even think about stealing our treasure." Nami threatened.
"I wonder never think of it Namizo," Lola said.
"Wait Namizo! Don't tell me you're Lola!" Nami said shocked.
"I am but I don't recall telling you my name."
"It really is you, Lola, I'm so glad I get to see you again!" Nami said hugging her.
"I don't this makes any sense to you so I'll explain later but for now take this," Nami said ha find her a handful of gold.
"Nami just gave away some of our treasure!!!!! A storm must be coming!!!"

"Is (__) up yet?" Luffy asked Lola's sleeping crew as he carried a large bag over his head.
"No, she's still fast asleep."
"Hey Chopper, hows (__)?" Luffy asked more serious.
"She's teetering on the edge of death. It's bizarre. Something must have happened while we were passed out." Chopper said.
"It is strange. And it's even stranger that Kuma would just up and leave." Robin said walking over to (__).
"What happened to her?" Sanji asked sadly.
"Whatever it was it was bad," Zoro said while touching her arm gently.
"You wanna know what happened then look no further!"
"We saw the whole thing from start to finish. Very damn detail!" Two of Lola's men said.
"You do tell me!!!" Luffy demanded.
"While all you were knocked out (__) went up against Kuma. She said that she was too weak right now to stop him so she made a deal with."
"A deal?" Nami repeated.
"Yeah. She asked Kuma to kill her instead of Straw Hat. He asked why and (__) just said that Luffy was going to be the king of the pirates and that her life wasn't as important. They walked off where you found them and (__) took all of a Straw Hat's pain."
Everyone looked at the two guys surprised.
"Why. Why would she do that!!! Her life is just as important!! Why would she say that!!" Luffy yelled and Usopp and Chopper to calm her down.
"(__) risked her life you should be happy she's alive." Zoro said calmly although inside he was sad about (__).
"Damn it! I should have been there to protect her!" Sanji said loudly falling to his hands and knees.
"(__)." Nami said sadly.

A couple of minutes later and (__) finally woke up.
"Where am I?" She asked getting up a little. "I'm alive?"
"You're awake!" Zoro and Chopper said surprised.
"She's up!" Sanji yelled from across the room. He ran over to (__) happy and excited. "(__)-chwan I'm sorry I could protect you."
"You're up!!!" Luffy yelled excitedly pushing Sanji out the way and hugging (__). "You scared me so much, don't every day you don't deserve to live again!" Luffy said while crying.
"I'm sorry Luffy." (__) said while consoling him.
"(__) we're glad you're okay." Nami said.
"You're super awesome!" Franky said loudly.
"Let go of her she's still injured!!" Chopper yelled.
"Let go of my goddess!!" Sanji yelled pulling Luffy away.
"You need to be more careful she's still injured," Zoro told Luffy.
"How are you're injuries?" Chopper asked.
"Well, I'm not dead so that's good." (__) said laughing.
"DON'T LAUGH ABOUT THIS WE THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD!!!!!!!" They all shouted.
"Sorry."

"Man this is the most delicious thing I ever tasted!" One of Lola's said as he pigged out on Sanji's cooking.
"I am so damn happy to be alive!" Lola said while eating.
"There's enough food for anyone. Don't hold back!!" Sanji said.
"YAY!!!"
"Dinner!" Brook yelled happily.
"Oh yeah!" Franky said while dancing.
"Dinner!"
"Let's go, baby!"
"(__)-chwaannnn I brought you some more food!!" Sanji yelled with hearts in his eyes and in his love tornado form.
"(__) here's some food." Zoro said. Both guys put the plate of food they had in front of (__) at the same time. They both glared at each other angrily.
"I already brought her food move it pervert," Zoro said burying heads with Sanji.
"Well, she wants food served from her darling chef and cook not you!" Sanji said back.
"Umm, you guys calm down." (__) said but was ignored as a fight broke it. The two stopped fighting when they heard the sound of a piano being played by Brook.
"I didn't even know there was a piano in here," Sanji said.
"Hey, why don't you two come sit with me and help me it all this food." (__) said with a smile.
"Of course (__)-chwan!" Sanji said sitting on one side and Zoro went to the other.
Franky and Chopper danced to Bink's Brew as Brook played and sang.
"Neat pick Brook. I love this song, Shanks' crew use to sing it." Luffy said with a smile. "So what do you think. You gonna join my crew, we can use a musician."
"It's not that easy for me. Although it's important there's still something I haven't told you yet.
"What's that?" Luffy asked.
"I have to keep my word. I made a promise to a friend. It's still my life's goal to fulfill that promise and if I don't, I don't have the right to call myself a man."
"Oh, you're talking about Laboon. Franky and the guys told me the whole story."
"Wha!?... Is that so. I don't know how much they told you but he's a whale."
"That's what I'm trying to tell you we've met Laboon." Brook was so surprised he messed up a note. "And I can tell you this for a fact. Laboon has been waiting right there for 50 years."
"Hey, something wrong skeleton? Why's the tempo slowing down?" One of the men asked. As Luffy talked about Laboon the tempo sped up again.
"I can't believe this. You guys met Laboon!"
"Yup."
"I can't believe after all this time Laboon is still waiting for me to come back. You're not joking?" Brook said on the brink of tears.
"Nope," Luffy said with a smile.
"We can back him up on that," Usopp said joining their conversation.
"He's doing well?"
"Yeah he's doing great," Usopp answered.
"That's so awesome when we left him he was the size of a small boat. I can picture it now." Brook said and then messed up a key. He started crying in happiness that his friend was okay.

"Hey what's the problem Brook?" Franky asked when Brook stopped playing.
"Keep going I put chopsticks in my nose for this!" Chopper yelled.
"Yohoho! Give me a moment please." Brook opened up his skull rummaging through it.
"This is a tone dial. I purchased it from a merchant years ago.
"We know we already saw it at Skypia," Luffy said.
"When I meet with Laboon again I want to play this for him so I keep it close to my heart."
"So do you have something special recording on it?" Usopp asked.
"Yes, the last song performed by my former crew. May I play it for you know?" Brook asked.
"Yeah do it!" Luffy said happily.
"Hey if this is the song you're playing then we can all sing along!!" Lola yelled.
"Yay!!!!"
While singing Luffy and Usopp were dancing with their arms over each other's shoulders and Franky and Chopper were dancing not too far away. Nami clapped along and Robin watched with a smile. Sanji had gotten up to dance while (__) and Zoro watched happily.

"My shadow has returned and we're leaving the devil's sea. I'm so... I'm so glad to be alive!!!" Brook said while crying. "Ah, so does the offer to join your crew still stand," Brook said quickly going back to normal.
"Yeah welcome aboard."
"What!?!? Just like that!?!?" Sanji and Usopp yelled surprised.
"For real!?!?" Chopper and Franky shouted.
"Wha!?!?!?" Nami yelled. Both Robin and (__) just giggled. The five guys started throwing Brook in the air happily.
"The crew certainly is lively," Robin said sipping a cup of tea.
"Why do we always have to attract those time," Nami said.
"Look at our Captain." Zoro pointed out.
"It's more fun though isn't it." (__) said giggling.
"CHEERS!!!!!!!!"
"Yohohoho!!! Take a look at this!" Brook said proudly slamming a paper to the floor.
"A wanted poster?" Sanji said surprised.
"Pardon me for not introducing myself sooner. I am known as Dead Bones Brook and I'm a wanted man. My nickname is the Humming Swordsman and I have a bounty of 33 million beli. I was the leader of a battle convoy in the country of my origin. Later I served as a musician and a swordsman with the Rumbarp Pirates later exceeding Yorki as Captain of the crew on his demise. But know I pledge my life and my services to Monkey D. Luffy of the Straw Hat Pirates. I shall do my best to make you proud. That's to say I shall work myself to the bone! Yohohoho!!!"
"Alright!!! One more toast raise your glasses!!!!!!"

The next day after the party the crew got ready to set sail into the vast sea again.
"Next we're off to Fishman island!" Luffy said excitedly. "Fish dudes, fish dudes!"
"Screw fish dudes, they're going to be mermaids! I'm going to flirt with all of them!" Sanji said with hearts in his eyes.
"I wonder if the mermaids we encounter will be so gracious as to show me their panties." Brook, Sanji, and one of Lola's guys started dancing while chanting mermaids happily.
"Lola I didn't know you've been to the new world already!" Nami said impressed.
"We don't go there we came from there. My mom was a pirate just like me." Lola then gave them Nami a vivre card. She then explained to Nami what a Vivre Card was and how it works.
"Hey I have something like that too," Luffy said.
"Oh yeah I forgot Ace have you one," Nami said.
"Wait a minute I thought you said that they can't burn." (__) was distracted by Sanji to notice Ace's burning vivre card.
"There's something I forgot to say before," Lola said. "I'm sorry to say this but your brother's life is in terrible danger right now."