Chapter 8

(__) POV

I woke up in the morning to the bright sun shining on my eyes. I was a little surprised by my surroundings because I still was half asleep. Then all the memories came flooding back to me and I groaned remembering where I was.
"Oh yeah. I'm stuck here." I was going to get out of bed but when I tried for some reason I was being held back. I looked down the blanket to find two large arms around me. I turned around to see who it was to find Flamingo with an annoying grin on its.
"Morning." It took me a couple of seconds to process everything. Me and Flamingo in the same bed and he's holding me so close. My heart immediately started to pound. I'm not used to this, he can't just do that!! I was taken out of my thoughts when I felt something wet on my neck. I found Flamingo licking my neck with a grin right before he kissed it. I immediately jumped out of the bed and crawled all the way to the wall and sat there away from him.
"W-what the hell!!" I shouted with a red blush and my hand on my neck.
"You're energetic this morning." He laughed his annoying laugh,
"Of course I am!!!!! Why did you do that!!!!" I shouted again.
"You're cute when you blush." That of course only made me blush even more.
"Don't ignore my questions!! Why are you here!?"
"This is my room. Why wouldn't I be here?"
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
"WHAT!?!?!?" I yelled even louder and he only laughed more in response. "Why you little you, you did this on purpose."
"Of course I did. I can't let my little angel sleep in a room by herself where men could take advantage her."
"Your so ann-. Wait take advantage? What do you mean by that?" I asked confused. He only laughed more, irritating me further.
"Wow you're so innocent! Who would have thought. You have such an impossible hot body and yet you're so innocent. Almost makes it forbidden to even think anything dirty. That only makes me want to play with you more." He said smirking at the last part.
"Why me!!" I internal cried to myself.
I ran out of the room to calm myself before I did something I would regret. I was walking through the halls thinking to myself until I accidentally ran into Baby 5.
"(__)? What are you doing out like that?" She asked surprised.
"Huh?" I looked down and saw that in my rage I totally forgot to change out of my pajamas.
"My bad." I said rubbing the back of my head.
"Come on let's go." She said dragging me back to my room. After getting to my room I was pleased to see the Flamingo was gone.
"Hey Baby 5 do you want to take a shower with me?" I asked pleadingly. I really wanted to experience what it would be like bathing with another girl. In the books I read it seemed like fun, all the girls were smiling. I wanted to experience that at least.
"Oh no I shouldn't do that." She responded.
"Please I really need you to take a bath with me." I begged.
"You need me!" She said blushing while holding my hands.
"Um yes." I said with a sweat drop from her sudden excitement.
"Come on let's go!" She dragged me along with her to bathroom. Once there we undressed and hoped into the bath. The bath was big kind of like the one I was to have back home. It was a large bath in a circular shape and in the middle was a statue.
"Come on let's get in!!" I said excitedly. I held her hand and pulled her into the bath with me. It was really nice and relaxing talking with Baby 5. She told me about all her ex fiancé's and all the debt she owes. I told her she needs to stop helping people so much but she said she can't do that.
"(__) you don't have to tell me, but I was wondering why you needed me to bath with you." She asked while washing my back.
"Well I just wanted to experience what it's like bathing with a friend. This would be first time." I said a little sadly.
"You never bathed with your friends when you were younger?" She asked.
"No. I was always alone. People think that big houses are amazing and glamorous but really they are just lonely." She was about to say something but I cut her off.
"Anyways enough washing my back it's your turn now." I said changing the subject. After the bath I changed back into my clothes. One of his men came to me saying Flamingo called me so I left to go to him.

3rd POV

"What do you want?" (__) said rudely.
"You're wearing the same clothes from yesterday." Doflamingo said ignoring her question. "Well of course I am he kind of destroyed my boat. Not that I had many things on there to begin with." The girl thought to herself.
"I live on a small boat I don't have much."
"Then we are going into town to do some shopping. My little angel shouldn't be wearing the same things again."
"I don't have enough money for that."
"I'll buy you the clothes then as long as I get to pick one outfit and you have to wear it tomorrow."
"Fine, fine as long as I'm not paying." She said happily.
"Come on let's go right now!!!" She grabbed his hand and dragged him out of the room. She was so excited that she didn't Doflamingo's surprised and slightly blushed face. It was the first time he had seen her smile so happily and he couldn't help but think that she looked even more beautiful. He called on of his men to come and carry the bags and then they left. They walked together to a nearby clothing store. (__) was in awe by the amount of clothes in there. She had never been shopping or in a clothing store before so it was amazing for her to see all of it.
"Look at this isn't it so cute!!" She said as she held up a white top. "Oh and look at this!" (__) was grabbing clothes left and right, trying on as much as she could. When she was down she dropped the pile in front of the cashier for Doflamingo to pay. He was a little surprised at all the clothes she was grabbing. He normally would never go shopping with another girl because he never cared about that. But this girl was an exception.
"Hey Flamingo. Hellooo!" She called bringing him out of his thoughts. After paying they left to another store and it continued like that until eventually Doflamingo had to call another guy to help carry the bags because it was too much. The two waited for the other man to come at a restaurant.
"Hey Flamingo I was wondering why I haven't seen Riku Doldo II around the castle. He is your dad right?" (__) asked.
"Oh so you know about Riku Doldo II. What else do you know about Dressrosa?" He asked curiously of the girls knowledge. She then went on to explain Dressrosa's history and how she noticed some changes around the city. Like how it use to be poor by now it's lively and thriving. He then went on to explain what had happened 6 years ago and who he was.
"So you're a Donquixote. I'm surprised that someone as annoying as you can actually change this place for the better."
"Aww you're so cold to me."
"You bet I am. You need someone to bring you down a few notches." The girl said sipping her drink.
After eating they continued their shopping spree. Eventually it was time for them to leave and return to the castle. (__) was pleased with her day while the other two men were exhausted from the amount of bags they were carrying all day.
"Get out." (__) said to Doflamingo.
"No." (__) was trying to get Doflamingo to leave so she could change her clothes but he wouldn't leave. When that wasn't working she went to the bathroom, locked the door, and changed. After changing she went straight to the couch to sleep. Doflamingo tried to tell her she could sleep on the bed with him but the girl yelled at him and refused.