Chapter 116

(__) POV

After the mirror broke we had no choice but to escape using Bege's Castle Tank form. He fired his canons on the incoming Charlotte members but I knew that wasn't going to last long. Everyone but Nami, Carrot, and Chopper were able to make it onboard. The trio was stopped by a group of some of the strongest Charlotte family members. I was about to them until Germa 66 intervened first. With their help, a lot of the people that were after us were defeated and Nami and the others were able to get in the castle alongside Germa 66. Instead of running away, however, Bege attempted to kill Big Mom but he was blocked by Persopero. When his attack failed he made an attempt to hit her from behind hit his canons were destroyed before he could fire. His next plan was to run her over.
"I have an announcement for everyone in the castle," Bege said over the speaker snail as we took out our earbuds. "The assassination of Big Mom ended in failure. The Big Father's limbs are bound with candy. We can't even move now. We'll be surrounded by the Yonko, Big Mom Pirates and forced to fight a hopeless battle under siege."

"There you are Bege!" Luffy said excitedly. "You're something! You turned into such a big castle!
"The Shiro Shiro fruit is so cool!" Chopper added.
"This is no time for that. Think about the situation we're in! The assassination plot that we worked on for over a year ended in failure! This is the first time what do you feel to kill someone."
"In the end, the Yonko proved out of our league," Brook said sipping a cup of tea.
"What should we do?" Jinbe asked.
"We don't have that much time. I'll tell you why. Listen carefully, you guys. This castle is me. It's strong but not unbreakable. If they destroy the castle, I'll die. Then the castle will be gone and once you guys get thrown out the monsters will prey on you, too."
"Well everyone accepts (__)." Ace said.
"What do you mean?"
"Out of everyone here, you'll most likely get out of here perfectly fine.
"You're damned if you stay and you're damned if you leave. You're in dire straits."
Bege then suddenly collapsed on the floor in pain.
"It's from outside!" Bege said breathing heavily.
"You bastards! Come out! Bege! Straw Hat! Fire Fist! (__)!" Big Mom yelled pressing her face on the window!
"Ahhhh!!!!"
"(__) I'm scared to hold me!!" Chopper cried jumping into my arms. Another tremor could be felt reverberating throughout the castle from Big Mom's punch.
"Big Mom came to her sense," Bege said weakly. Big Mom continued to punch the castle and Bege felt every single blow she landed on it. Chiffon gave Pez to Votti and Goti before running off to the window.
"Wait! Mama, it's me! Bege's my husband and we have a child! Please forgive him! Let him go!"
"Chiffon!" Big Mom said surprised. "You look exactly like Lola as always!" She said mad.
"Mama please!"
"I told you not to show your face!" Big Mom yelled jumping into the air to hit Chiffon. Before she could hit her I pushed Chiffon out of the way saving her.
"Are you alright?" I asked.
"Yes. Thank you."
"We're you conspiring with them to kill me, too, Chiffon?! You're not gonna live to eat tomorrow's sweets!" Big Mom yelled as she punched the castle more.
"Even with a canon, the Big Father won't get a scratch, but its defenses aren't a match for her!" Bege said.
"We have to help him!" Luffy said running to the window but before he could reach it Chopper turned into his human form and stopped him.
"Dammit! Our results are catastrophic. I'm not willing to sit by and watch you relish in your success."
"Wait a minute Bege-San. You can't drag us down with you." Brook said.
"Drag you down. That's not a bad idea. I didn't care about you guys at all from the beginning. But my precious subordinates and my beloved wife and children are here. I can't let them die!!"
"Honey!"
"Father!!"
"There's only one way... for everyone to survive."
"Only one way?!" Nami said. "What is it?"
"The only way to survive... that is... this room in the Big Father... is actually inside of my body... no matter how strongly we're attacked... whether the Big Father leans or falls over... I'm the only one who'll get hurt. As long as you guys stayed here, you're not gonna get affected."
"Come to think of it..." Nami began.
"Bege-san is the only one getting hurt. We can hear Big Mom's voice but it remains calm inside." Brook finished.
"That's right! And it won't change even if I turn back to my human form. Listen I'll change back to my human form keeping you guys inside. Then, Caesar will carry me and fly away to escape. If it goes well, we can get out of trouble."
"Hey!! How could you put my life in danger without even asking me, you fool!!" Caesar yelled. "That's like digging your own grave! We'll get riddled with bullets in an instant. There's no chance of success! There are many users of the Color of Arms too! I can turn into gas but it doesn't matter!"
"You don't know if there's any chance of success." Chopper defended.
"You can't tell unless you try," Jinbe said.
"Actually studies show that you're a lot faster and agile when escaping," I added.
"What did you say, you fools?! I already did my part! Doing more isn't part of our deal!"
"If nothing is done, you'll die too, Caesar!" Bege said.
"Open the gates!" Judge demanded. "Gang Bege, until you and Caesar Clown fly away into the sky, we Germa will escort you!"
"Wait a minutes! Why do you decide what I'm gonna do?! Your high-handed attitude hasn't changed, Judge."
"Oh yeah... You Germa people can fly too... then, we'll leave you behind."
"No problem."
"Alright if we need to buy time, I'll-." Luffy began but was cut off by Sanji.
"That's okay, Luffy."
"Reiju please come back alright and you guys too I guess," I said.
"What! Whoa whoa whoa! I didn't say I was gonna do this, you fools!"
"Caesar. Shut up and do it." Bege said squishing his heart.
"Ouch!!! You'll regret this!!!!!" He yelled running away.

3rd POV

After Germa 66 left alongside Caesar, Bege turned into his human form. All of the Charlotte family pointed their guns at Bege and Caesar. They fired their billets but Bege was protected by Germa.
"Hurry up," Ichiji said.
"Oh, all right already!" Caesar said turning his legs to gas. He grabbed ahold of Bege flying away with Germa behind him. Big Mom through Prometheus at the group and Reiju was slammed down to the ground from the attack. Reiju got up from the ground a little battered but still not beaten. She poisoned some of the Charlotte family with just a simple touch.
"First! I'm gonna start with you, little Germa Girl!!" Big Mom yelled holding Zeus.
At the same time inside the castle, Brook was holding Luffy from going down there himself while everyone else watched the scene unfold. Everyone was so distracted they didn't even notice a certain someone sneak out through the other window.
Before Big Mom was able to hit Reiju her attack was blocked by two swords.
"(__)?!?!?!?!"
"What is she doing!" Ace and Sanji yelled. They tried to leave as well but Chopper held them back in his human form. However, the two of them was too much for Chopper to handle and Sanji was able to escape.
"Why are you guys trying to get away from me?!" Big Mom said breaking the ground with her punch.
"(__)-chan you were supposed to stay inside." Sanji said.
"Sorry Sanji, I just couldn't let Reiju get hurt."
"(__)!" Big Mom called out. "Do you know what you're doing? I don't care if you're Katakuri's friend or not for everything you did at my tea party, I'm going to kill you!!"
"Did you really expect me to not save my friend! I would never watch him throw his life away and leave behind all of his friends without fighting to get him back! Why would I ever let Sanji be under your control for the rest of his?!! I know what it's like and I won't let him go through that pain!!"
"It doesn't matter what he wants or not!! I know he's Germa's failure!! He's only here to be used!" Big Mom said provoking (__)
"Take that back!!"
"(__) stop it!" Sanji begged.
"Sanji isn't a failure! You here me!!"
"(__)!!!!!" Her friend yelled as they watched her jump in the air. She attacked Big Mom with her two swords Kusanagi and Chokuto and Big Mom countered with her arm covered in Haki. A large shockwave sent many people nearby flying backward from their clash of strength. They broke away from each other staring intently at one another.
Meanwhile, with the others, Caesar took this chance to try to escape as the rest of Germa protected them from the Charlotte family. Before they were able to cross the wall Persopero created a large candy wall that was coming to engulf them. Luckily Germa 66 was able to shatter the Candy Wall into pieces with their powerful kick and Caesar was able to head straight back to over the wall.
Back with (__), she has just charged at Big Mom again this time with her hands instead of her sword. (__) throw a punch at Big Mom jumping in the air and Big Mom did the same countering with her own punch. The two stayed in that position releasing such large amounts of Haki that many of the weaker hearted people passed out. It was a clash of Conquerors Haki. Shockwaves of air pressure knocked back everything nearby. Those nearby who were able to withstand their clash of Haki watched in amazement as the scene unfolded. (__), a woman known for her beauty and not her strength was challenging a Yonko. Not all did she challenge Big Mom but she was also fighting with her at seemingly equal terms. The journalist and Underworld Emperor, Morgan, took pictures and wrote notes eager to report it on the front page of his newspaper. After a while of staying in that position, the two pushed away from one another staring at each other again. (__) charged at Big Mom with a kick to her arms but Big Mom was able to push (__) back and Sanji caught her in his arms before she hit the floor. He ran away carrying (__) bridal style.
"Sanji let me go! I'm not done yet!!"
"I can't let you do that (__). I won't let you get hurt on my behalf. What type of gentleman would I be if I let that happen."
"Sanji..."
"Thank you (__), for defending me then and now. You were the first person to do that." Sanji said as he bent down a little and placed a soft, quietly kiss on her forehead. (__) stared at him eye wide as a pink blush appeared across her face and her beat a little faster.
"How can you even dream of getting out of my territory?!!" Big Mom yelled running at them.
"Big Mom!!" Judge yelled flying to her. "Our Dream has now been crushed. There are ghosts who were left behind after a mere 66 dreamlike days and who can't even set foot on the soil of their homeland and I can't face them!!!"
He attempted to stab Big Mom in her mouth but she just caught his spear in her mouth shattering it to pieces.
"I shouldn't have entrusted a person like you with 300-years' worth of our kingdom's wish for vengeance. I hate myself!"
He came at Big Mom again with a kick but she just countered it with her arm and then grabbed him like a piece of meat.
"You can drop dead without worrying! I'll use your scientific technology and I'll make the world peaceful!" Big Mom grabbed Zeus as lightning surrounded him. "Thunder Bolt!"