Chapter 55

3rd POV

The Straw Hats and (__) were out in the middle of the ocean sailing towards Fishman Island.
"Wait what's happening in the East Blue?" Luffy asked.
"Well, the headline just says danger mystery of disintegrating towns. Sounds serious though. Evidently, places are being wiped down overnight. Our islands haven't been effected over the time being, but who knows. It won't stay that way for long." Nami said while handing Luffy the newspaper.
"Nearly half of our crew was originally from the East Blue. Luffy, Zoro, Nami and Usopp." Chopper pointed out as he was being held up in (__) arms.
"Oh, you're right," Brook said.
"Oh, you too right Sanji?" Chopper asked.
"Well yeah, more or less. I was born in the North Blue but I was raised in the East Blue." Unconsciously (__) hugged Chopper a little tired. She was worried about Dadan and Makino and everyone else in Fusha Village.
"What is that a meteorite?" Usopp asked while looking at the newspaper with Luffy. All of a sudden it got dark like something covered the sun. Everyone looked up to find a ginormous ship-like-island covering the Sunny.
"WHA!?!?!?!??"
"An island!?" Nami said surprised.
"Yeah but islands don't fly do they?" Luffy asked surprised.
"We've got to change direction Luffy we're headed straight towards a cyclone!" Nami yelled suddenly.
"Okay, the but first we got to warn those guys about it!" Luffy said and the started yelling. Then a fine dial was sent down from the ship landing softly in Luffy's hand. Nami said her message and sent it back up to the ship. Like Nami predicted a cyclones came right towards the ship luckily the Straw Hats were safe and so was the flying ship.

When the cyclone passed a strange man flew down, landing on the Sunny.
"Did he... Did he just fly down here?" Luffy asked surprised.
"He did," Usopp said terrified.
"I captain Shiki the Golden Lion and I'm a pirate! Now, who recorded the message on that tone dial?" The man names Shiki asked. He was a tanned man with long golden hair. He wore traditional Japanese clothing consisting of an orange trimmer, red and black robe tired together with a green sash. He also wore a yellow stripped tattered coat draped over his shoulders. His legs were replaced by two swords.
"Umm yeah that was me," Nami said raising her hand in the air.
"So you're the one baby doll, well I thank you."
"Uh, sure no problem."
"Hey, flying guy, how'd you get that island to float?"
"That's because of the Fuwa Fuwa no mi fruit Luffy." (__) said.
"Ohh how you know that, sexy girl?"
"You're in the history books. You fought against the pirate king Gol D. Rodger in Edds War. You attacked Marineford and broke out of Enies Lobby." (__) explained.
"Mmm, I like you sexy doll."
"So you can make things float!" Luffy said excitedly. Shiki walked over to a weight left on the grass and made it float in the air.
"Wow, awesome!! Make me float, I wanna float!" Luffy said excitedly.
"No can do. It doesn't work on humans. I can make myself float, but that's about it."
"Well, that's kind of lame."
"Boo, boo!" Chopper and Usopp said. Shiki offered to take the crew and (__) to his island but Luffy refused saying they needed to go to the East Blue. The crew was all surprised at first but they all soon agreed.
"I like you even more now! So you guys call the East Blue your home. I can only imagine how worried you must be. That settles it, I'll use my float powers and take you there right away."
"No way you mean it. No way! Thanks mister you're a nice guy!" Luffy said.
"It's my pleasure." Shiki lifted the Sunny all the way up to his ship allowing it to float next to it. Luffy, Usopp, and Chopper were enjoying the view whole Nami yelled at them. The rest of the crew plus (__) changed their clothes. Robin changed into a short long-sleeved dress with green and white stripes. Her hair was tied back and she wore glasses. Brook was wearing a long-sleeved orange shirt with a short-sleeved black jacket with flower designs. He also wore pants that were white on one side and black and orange on the other. Zoro was in a light brown shirt with his same green harakami, black pants, and a red headband. Franky was in a black leather jacket and a red speedo with hearts on it. Sanji wore a red jacket with a pink buttoned shirt underneath. He had short brown pants and a cowboy hat. (__) was in a short purple and yellow dress. The sleeves were purple and rested on her arms while thong straps were on her shoulder keep the dress up. In the middle of her chest was a blue bow. The purple part of the dress flowed out to the side and underneath was the yellow part. She wore black thigh high socks and her (h/l), (h/c) was left out.