Chapter 32

3rd POV

After Katakuri gave (__) the tour of the castle they went out into town so he could show her more of his home city.
"Wow, the city is so wonderful!" (__) said happily. "Even the fountain is chocolate!" They walked around the city passing by candy shops and clothing stores. She had to restrain myself from going in and buying everything I can get my hands on. (__) didn't bring enough money for that and she didn't exactly have anywhere to put it. After walking by a couple of shops they somehow ended up in a quiet, empty, street. There were people sitting on the floor with a grim look on their face.
"(__) let's go back." (__) nodded and was about to walk away until she saw two children that looked hungry and sad. They both had brown hair and eyes. The girl looked to be older than the boy by a year or two.
"Excuse me are you alright?" (__) asked the kids bending down to their eye level.
"No, we are hungry. Do you have any food?" The little girl asked. Katakuri didn't follow her but she could tell he was watching her.
"No I'm sorry I don't, but if you come with me I can buy you some." (__) said with her usual smile.
"Really you will." The boy asked cautiously.
"Yup come on." (__) held her hand out for the boy to take it. He was hesitant but he ended up putting his hand in hers. (__) walked back over to where Katakuri was. The kids stared at them with a hint of fear in their eyes that (__) notices.
"Don't worry he may look scary but he's really just a sweetheart." The kids were still scared, hiding behind (__) legs. "Go on." (__) said pushing them forward. They slowly walked over to him and stopped at his feet. Katakuri bent down and picked up both of the kids, lifting them in the air. The kids closed their eyes in fear but slowly opened them when they realized nothing was happening.
"Wow, we are so high up!" The boy said with a glimmer of joy in his eyes. The girl was just staring at everything with a big smile plastered on her face. (__) giggled at this.
"You're good with kids. I bet you would be a great dad." (__) said innocently making Katakuri blush slightly. After that, the four of them walked out to the back to the bustling city.
"That looks like a good restaurant." The four of them went inside and waited for the waiter to serve them.
"What would you like today?" The waiter asked.
"Hmm, two slices of strawberry cheesecake for me and what about you two?" (__) asked.
"We can pick?" The little girl asked.
"Yup anything you want." Both of the kids immediately started to smile from ear to ear. They ended up ordering a bunch of different types of sweets. When it all came it covered the table completely. The boy and girl looked at it with stars in their eyes.
"All of this is for us!" The girl said happily.
"Yup, enjoy it!" (__) responded and they immediately started to dig in. (__) watched them while they ate with a smile. Surprisingly enough they were able to eat everything off their plate and they were now full.
"I've never ate so much in my life." The boy said patting his stomach.
"It was so good!"
"Here there's something on your face." (__) reached over the table to get the speck of sweet that was on the little girl's face. Katakuri watched her and couldn't help but be amazed by (__). He's never seen anyone so kind to people they never even met before. She was like an angel helping out anyone in need. He couldn't help himself to think she would be a great mother.
"T-thank you so much, miss." The girl said with a blush.
"Call me (__). You know now that I'm thinking about it I never got your names."
"I'm Coco and this is Ben." The girl introduced.
"So what are you two doing on the streets?"
"Our mommy and daddy died of a sickness and we had nowhere left to go," Coco said sadly.
"We've been on the streets for a couple of days now," Ben added.
"I see well, in any case, we can't leave you in those clothes, so let's go shopping!!" (__) said excitedly at the last part.
"No, you don't have to really, you've already given us so much!" Coco said flailing her arms around.
"No, Really I want to. I've always wanted to dress up someone!"
"This sounds more for you," Katakuri said plainly.
"Shhh, Katakuri!" (__) said bringing her finger up to her lips. "Come on let's go!!" The four of them walked while holding hands. (__) and Katakuri were on the outside and Coco and Ben were in the inside. To everyone that was watching them, they seemed like the perfect family. Once they reached the clothing store (__) went right to work, grabbing everything she could possibly hold. The kids and Katakuri stared at her eye wide.
"Here this is for Coco." (__) said handing a pile of clothes to Katakuri. She went back searching for clothes for Ben. Once she came back she pushed the two kids into the dressing room for them to try on all their clothes. Katakuri and (__) day down outside waiting for them to finish changing. The kids have on a little fashion show for the two until they finally got the perfect outfit.
"Oh my god, you guys are so cute!!" (__) gushed pilling the two into a tight hug. Ben was wearing yellow overall jeans that stopped at his knees and a long sleeve white jacket underneath. Coco was wearing a long sleeve blue and white dress. There was a small pink bow tie at the collar and on her waist was a brown belt with a gold metal flower next to it. The dress went down to her knees and her hair was tied in high pigtails.