Chapter 27

Angeline.
As I sat here in Vaye's garden, patiently waiting for Gaia and Cynthia's arrival, I was wondering why the others weren't here yet. Pearl and Eva had just arrived from their trip to the Purple Moon Pack yesterday. But I haven't seen the two since this morning. As for Vaye and Amethyst, I think they're talking to Wade. The little human and her royal vampire seemed to get closer after mating and I couldn't help but smile at that. It always brought joy to my heart whenever a friend of mine is visibly happy and content. Meanwhile, Weiss and Sapphire's whereabouts were unknown to me. I had not seen them yet but I was sure that Weiss would not miss the opportunity to gain information from Gaia and I.

Last but not least.. the only person to arrive earlier than me was the demon queen herself. She was seated beside me but had not said anything yet. I glanced at her and my eyes widened when I realized that she was staring at me. I tilted my head and gave her a confused smile. Lucilia only licked her lips in return. And with a bold smirk, her eyes wandered off to my breasts which were being suffocated by Amethyst's tight plain white t-shirt. I had borrowed Amethyst's shirt because mine were currently being washed by a servant. I volunteered to wash my own clothes but Vaye insisted.

Now that I thought of it, it would've been wiser of me to borrow Pearl's t-shirt instead. Although my.. breasts were a bit larger, Pearl's breasts were large as well, therefore I suppose her t-shirts would fit me. Speaking of breasts, Lucilia's eyes were still focused on my breasts but oddly, her stare did not make me uncomfortable. I've only experienced being ogled at, mostly by men, here in Earth. But every time those men stared at me, I always felt uncomfortable and scared. Weirdly though, Lucilia was different. Her stare made me feel weird and sort of, joyful? Rather than feeling scared and uncomfortable.

The feeling that I get whenever I was with Lucilia was so absurd to me. I've never felt like this before, it was like a foreign territory that I had unknowingly crossed. Therefore I did not know what I was feeling, all I knew was that the feeling was somewhat.. on the happier side of emotions? But I'm not so sure. Maybe I'm happy to have such a powerful being as my friend? Although that supposed friend viewed me as her servant. Whatever this feeling was, I just hope it will not bring my friends any trouble.

"A soul for your thoughts?" Hearing Lucilia's deep and alluring voice broke my train of thought.

Maybe I should ask Lucilia about the feeling directly, she might know what I am talking about. "Lucili-" Her glare immediately made me stop. I cleared my throat and corrected myself.

"Mistress, I've been having these feelings around you. But please don't get me wrong, these feelings are somewhat related to happiness? I'm not so sure, but these feelings frequently appear whenever I am with you. Don't you think it's absurd? I've never encountered such an emotion before! How fascinating.."

Lucilia's eyes were wide when I finished talking but before she could reply, someone cut her off. "Wow, now I feel like an absolute asshole."

I looked up and saw the three couples and Gaia and Cynthia walking towards us. I gave a confused look at Gaia, "Why would you feel like such a bad person?"

Gaia glared at Lucilia, "Because a certain wimp refuses to accept the Moon Goddess' gift to her. Instead, that wimp chooses to ignore the gift and mess around with other poor souls." I furrowed my brows as I tried to figure out what Gaia was implying. On the corner of my right eye, I could also see Pearl glaring and shaking her head at Lucilia. They all seemed to direct their anger towards Lucilia which only confused me even more.

Lucilia scoffed, "That wimp is one of the most dangerous beings in the universe. That wimp can also kill a whole army in just one second. That wimp hears everything and will not let that insult towards her slide."