Chapter 33

Pearl.
I watched Lucilia and Angeline as the demon queen taught her little human how to counter an attack. The way Lucilia taught Angeline so gently made my suspicions grow. I've been observing these two for almost two days now and I feel like there's something more to their relationship. I've always had a hunch about these type of things. After all, I was the first one to find out Amethyst, Sapphire and I had mates. And as I watched the weird pairing, I somehow knew they were in the same situation. But their situation seemed a bit more like Amethyst and Vaye's with a touch of mine and Eva's.

Lucilia, a demon queen who was known for being an absolute whore who liked having sexual intercourse with any beautiful female, given that the female had enormous breasts. Then there's Angeline, a sweet little human with optimistic views about literally everything. See? Almost the same as Amethyst and Vaye but the only difference was Vaye not being a whore. That whipped vampire queen was too loyal to her adorable mate.

As for their situation being similar to mine and Eva's, I think it's because of Lucilia. I had a feeling she would be in denial. But that feeling wasn't so strong because I had begun to notice that Lucilia was actually taking care of Angeline. And unlike Eva, Lucilia had never said she didn't want a mate. Just remembering what Eva said to me already makes me want to punch her in the face. Stupid wolf.

Rolling my eyes and looking away from the two, I took out my phone and dialed Weiss' number. It only took me three rings before she answered. "It's never about nonsense when you call, Pearl. What have you found out this time?" I chuckled, Weiss had already gotten used to me calling her whenever I had noticed something.

"It's about Lucilia and Angeline. The demon seems different whenever she's around the fallen angel. Have you noticed that too?"

Weiss hummed, "Yes, I have and Vaye has too. Those two seem to have a relationship deeper than just two friends. I suggest we talk to Lucilia about it."

"Yes, I know. Angeline most likely would not be aware of the whole situation so that makes Lucilia the target. When are you coming home?"

"After I finish helping Sapphire out with her parents' laundry. I have a question for you though, why are you so determined to find out what their relationship is? I had assumed that you were the type to let them figure it on their own."

I sighed, "I thought about it too and at first I wanted to leave them alone but.. with what happened to Eva and I.. I didn't want Angeline to suffer through the pain that I endured when Eva had sexual intercourse with another. I want to make sure Lucilia stays loyal, I don't want to see anyone going through the same situation."

I remember the excruciating pain so vividly. I felt like death had me in the palm of his hands but like water, I was able to slip away from his grasp.. now that I think about it, I never discovered how I was able to escape death.. I only remember that one transparent girl who touched my forehead. But I never got the opportunity to investigate about her any further.. now, I still don't have time to do research about it.. I guess I'll have to believe as a sort of miracle.

"I guess you're right.. the pain would be too much for Angeline, it would surely cost her life. But there's more to that, remember Gaia and Cynthia's first visit here?"

"Yes. What about it?"

Weiss clicked her tongue, "Gaia and Lucilia had sexual intercourse after our discussion, remember?" My eyes widened, she was right.. that did happen.

"Holy sh-, you're right.. how could it be? Why didn't Angeline feel any pain?"

"There could only be two reasons. One, Lucilia's kind has something to do with it, or two.. Lucilia and Angeline are not mates but are simply attracted to each other." Weiss stated.