Chapter 11

Sapphire.
I grinned in excitement as the seven of us were gathered in Angeline's dining room. There were papers scattered on the table, each of them containing pieces of information about a certain demon queen. I was so fucking excited. It was my very first time to meet a demon, how fucking cool was that? Before, I didn't even know demons and angels existed and yet, I met a fallen angel and was about to meet a fucking demon. How much luckier can I get? Ignoring Pearl's judgmental stare, I proceeded to sway my body as I watched my friends talk about their strategies. I honestly had no idea about this whole demon thing so I was yet again, a useless lesbian vampire.

I glanced around and even saw Amethyst participating. I had assumed that Amethyst would just flirt with Vaye, guess I was wrong. I then smirked when I suddenly got the urge to read Amethyst's mind. I could smell something off about her so I might as well read her mind to know.

I wonder if Vaye would like it if I made her some cake? Would that cheer her up? I need to do something for her. My baby can't always be doing things for me. I want to spoil her too.

I shook my head as I stifled a laugh. Reading Amethyst's mind always reminded me of when I used to live in her mind. The time when we thought we had DID.. can't say I miss those times. Having my own body was so fucking better. I mean, when I was in Amethyst's body, I never dared to masturbate, never. It was like.. well technically, it was like I was touching Amethyst's body and that's gross since she's like my younger sister. Well not like because it is her body but.. fuck this, I can't think straight.. that's because I'm gay.

Chuckling at myself, I decided to get out of the kitchen because their discussion was boring me. Leaving a quick kiss on Weiss' cheek, I used my increased speed to get out of Angeline's apartment as fast as I could. When I closed the door, I was met with the smell of sweet blood, I licked my lips, sugar, I like that. Turning around, I raised an eyebrow at the small girl who was looking at me curiously. She had hazel eyes and brown curly long hair. The smell of the sweet blood was coming from her.

The girl was looking at me like I was a strange creature, which I was since humans had no idea of the many different species living amongst them. I chuckled when I saw her holding a lollipop. Craving for some sweets myself, I asked her.

"Where'd you get that lollipop?"

Forgetting about me looking strange, she grinned, "At the lobby! They've got a gift shop there, you should totally check it out!" Oh, right, I saw the lobby but it looked boring to me so I was like fuck that shit. But if the lobby was where the candy was then.. I guess fuck it.

"Show me?" I asked, wiggling my eyebrows at her. The hazel eyed girl only clapped her hands in excitement. Laughing at her cute personality, I followed her to the elevator.

Whilst walking, I decided to get to know this interesting bubbly human. "So what's your name?" The two of us went in the elevator and luckily, there was no one else.

She reached out her hand for a handshake, "I'm Hazel! And you?" I shook her hand politely. I mentally chuckled, her name matched her eyes, that's cute.

"I'm Sapphire. I'm assuming you're a little innocent ten years old?" I stated, chuckling at the unamused look on the girl's face.

"I'm a teenager! And geez, I'm not that small." She playfully glared at me whilst I only stuck my tongue at her.

It felt nice to hang out with someone other than my friends, Weiss, the local vampires and witches. I smiled as I watched the girl patiently wait with a small smile on her face. In an odd way, she reminded me of myself when I was still a cute teenage vampire. I remember those days.. the days when I would get so fucking curious of everything and because of that, I turned out to be a not so innocent young adult. But whatever, I'm still happy, even though my mind's dirty as fuck.