Chapter 55

[A/N] I am not sure if all of you are comfortable with this but ⚠️bdsm content⚠️ ahead! Enjoy reading~!
¯\_( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)_/¯

Angeline.
I looked around me and couldn't comprehend what I was seeing. Attached to the walls were certain objects that I could not name.. but it all looked.. rather erotic? I only recognized ropes out of everything. Two particular objects caught my eye though, one that was a long tail which seemed to have a round triangular shape at the start of the tail? While the other one was.. the exact replica of a man's genitalia and boy was it very long, maybe about 13 inches? Was that even possible? Was that real?? Or fake? Did Lucilia cut if off a man? In the middle of the room was a bed and next to the bed was a cage as well..?

I then looked at the collar that Lucilia was holding and noticed that it had my name on it? There was also a drawing of a cat paw on each side of my name. It seemed.. rather intimidating thus I couldn't help but back away, "W-What do you mean? Where are we?"

Lucilia's face remained stoic as she suddenly gripped my chin, making me let out a small squeak as she hovered her lips over mine. "You shamelessly said I am your wife to those humans, yet now that you're with me, you suddenly look.. scared? Are you only claiming me half heartedly?"

"N-No! Y-You are mine.. you're my m-mate, you've always been mine.." I whispered, gulping as I tried my best to avoid eye contact. I knew that I will only faint if I stare into her eyes for too long.

She chuckled and released my chin, "I'm yours?" She gave me a look of mockery before huffing, "Are you even for real, darling? You cannot even maintain eye contact."

Lucilia then stood up and threw the collar away, "If you do not want to, then so be it, we can just go back. I shall not push myself to you anymore." Her face remained stoic as she turned around but as she was about to walk away, I didn't know why but my body moved on its own and grabbed her hand.

"I-I can! I-I'm s-sorry, please.. let's talk."

She looked at my hand that held hers before looking back into my eyes, "Talk? You might have been mistaken, darling. That's the last thing we'll be doing in here. In this dungeon, everything I say is an order, it is up to you if you choose to obey or not but I hold all the power in my dungeon."

Dungeon? What on earth was she talking about? I knew what a dungeon was really like, it's a place to torture living beings but I have never heard of a dungeon that consisted of a bed, no. Shaking my head, I looked around, "What do you mean? A dungeon?" I had a feeling that something was not quite right.

I pointed at the walls with attached objects, "W-What are those?"

As soon as Lucilia heard my question, a smirk made its way to her lips which confused me. She then approached me and stated, "How about I make you feel them instead?" With that, she suddenly pulled me up, making me cling to her as she wrapped her arms around my waist, holding me tightly.

What was happening? What did she mean? I couldn't comprehend anything, all I knew was that she was embracing me and it made my heart race. But.. just a while ago, she was angry at me and yet..

Gulping, I mumbled, "I-I thought y-you were angry.."

Hearing me, Lucilia gripped my waist tighter, making me whimper. "Let me show you how angry I am then." Without a word, she lifted me up bridal style and made her way to the bed before carelessly throwing me on it as if I was a light sack of potatoes. I flinched when I landed and immediately sat up.

"H-How? W-What? I-I don't u-understand." Lie. I had a feeling of what was to come. Although I did not understand the concept, I.. I just had a feeling that Lucilia was slowly preparing me for intercourse..