Thank You

Fallen Queen has finally ended. Amethyst, Pearl, Sapphire, and Angeline's stories have finally come to an end. There won't be any continuation to their story, this is their conclusion and our closure.

I'm happy that I gave them happy endings because at the start of this book, I was planning to originally kill Angeline and Amethyst (don't ask me how) but I opted not to as these two girls were my main protagonists.

With that being said, I'm just so happy and relieved that I finally managed to finish Fallen Queen. If you've been with me from the start of this book, you'd know that there were a lot of times that I stopped writing the story then continued again and it became a cycle to me. I started feeling discouraged because of this but finally.. finally, I broke the cycle today.

This book was originally planned to only have 50 chapters but 'lo and behold, I never end up following my plans, lmao! It's like my fingers have a mind of their own, but I don't blame them because I did become a bit attached to my characters and I didn't want to end their stories but I knew I had to.

Thank you guys so much for reading the sequel to Three Queens! Thank you for taking the time to read both Fallen Queen and Three Queens. I feel extremely grateful for you all! I wish I could give you all a tight hug as my thank you as words cannot express how much I appreciate you all. Thank you, thank you, thank you! Thank you for following my characters' journey and for being understanding readers. I love you all so much. Kisses and hugs for all of you! (⁠灬⁠º⁠‿⁠º⁠灬⁠)⁠♡(⁠ ⁠˘⁠ ⁠³⁠˘⁠)⁠♥(⁠´⁠∩⁠。⁠•⁠ ⁠ᵕ⁠ ⁠•⁠。⁠∩⁠'⁠)

Please remember that if any of you ever need a friend, I'm here for you! I don't only see you guys as my readers, but I also see you all as my friends! (⁠ ⁠◜⁠‿⁠◝⁠ ⁠)⁠♡

Again, with all of my heart, thank you for reading Fallen Queen and Three Queens!

I also want to apologize about the supposed "meme hall of queens", the pictures or memes in my phone are gone TvT. I don't know why but it seems that most of the pictures in my phone have disappeared, I've tried backing them up but I failed so I want to apologize for not being able to present a meme hall TvT. I'm so sorry!

Another thing that I want to mention is about our dearest Willow and Gaia.

So for those of you wondering and are still curious about what's going to happen to them..

WILLOW AND GAIA WILL HAVE THEIR OWN SEPARATE BOOK/STORY!

I don't have a specific date for the book to be published but it's currently in my drafts and I am thinking of writing some chapters first before I publish the story.

Let me make some things clear first;
- Our protagonist will be Willow and the book will purely be in Willow's POV.
- Other characters (like Amethyst, Vaye, Sapphire, Weiss, Pearl, Eva, Lucilia, and Angeline) are now side characters.
- The story will only focus on Willow and Gaia's relationship so do not expect anything from the other couples.

EDIT: Willow and Gaia's book is speculated to only be a short story.

I don't think the book will be a sequel to Fallen Queen, it will just be an extension story that is completely separate from Fallen Queen so I think other readers can still read it without reading Fallen Queen or Three Queens. Like I said, it's purely focused on Willow and Gaia.

I'll announce it in this book when I finally publish it but until then, the story is sitting cozily in my drafts, lmao! ><

Alright, before I wrap this up, I just wanted to give y'all another hugs and kisses.
(⁠~⁠ ̄⁠³⁠ ̄⁠)⁠~(⁠*⁠^⁠3⁠^⁠)⁠/⁠~⁠♡(⁠ʃ⁠ƪ⁠^⁠3⁠^⁠)

Thank you all so much again and I'll hopefully see you all when I publish Willow and Gaia's story!

This isn't the last that you'll hear from me, hehe! So please don't get tired of me TvT.

Have a great day/night, everyone! I hope our 2024 is filled with nothing but kindness, hope, and joy! Mwa!

seira.

"More than Queens."