Chapter 18

Sapphire.
I didn't feel too well. Ever since my carelessness in hell, I haven't been feeling like myself. Truth be told, I'm fucking scared because I don't know what my punishment will be. I don't know Lucilia so I don't know what kind of punishment she gives people. The only thing I know is that she's the queen of hell and she's a fucking demon. What else was there? Oh right, she's fucking merciless. I don't want to fucking die nor do I want to give her my fucking soul. For fuck's sake, I haven't even fucked Weiss yet and I'm already on the verge of death. Fucking hell, I feel so stupid.

On times like this, I would probably feel good for doing something bad but when my life's on the line? Fuck no. I couldn't even look at Weiss. Maybe it's because of my shame or maybe it's because I didn't want to see her disappointment or her anger. But I'm not entirely to blame, right? I mean I had no fucking idea that I wasn't allowed to touch anything in there. And a book? A fucking book? She couldn't choose a better place to store a soul? She just had to choose a fucking book! Fucking hell..

"Um, Sapphire? We're already here." I looked at my right and saw Amethyst giving me a concerned look.

We already landed in America two hours ago and I had forgotten that we were already on our way to Vaye's kingdom. They've all decided that the best place to plan was at Vaye's. Why did they decide on Vaye's? Well, I don't fucking know, I wasn't paying attention.

Sighing, I gave her an assuring smile before getting out of the car. A frown on my beautiful Diosa's face was what greeted me as soon as I stepped out. Eyes wide, I looked away and cleared my throat. I quickly dashed beside Vaye who was currently talking to Eva. When I reached them, the two gave me weird looks.

"What's wrong?" Eva asked. Thankfully, after Evalyn and Pearl fucked in the jet, Evalyn gave Eva back the control in her body. I didn't want to see Evalyn walking around with a grin that said 'I just had sex', that would really piss me off.

I shrugged, "Nothing, just peachy."

Vaye chuckled, "You're worried about Weiss and you don't know what to do." I groaned and face palmed. Vaye always knew how to see right through me. Or maybe it's because she's reading my mind? Either way, fuck you, Vaye.

"Well, nothing's going to happen if you keep avoiding her. Look, Weiss is a complicated.. being. She won't make the first move. You'll have to talk to her sooner than later." Vaye stated and Eva began nodding, agreeing with her.

I sighed, "That's not my only problem. What about my punishment? Who knows what Lucilia will make me do or will do to me?"

"True, she's an unpredictable little bitch. But either way, I'm sure Angeline can convince the bitch not to kill you." Eva said, shrugging.

"You talk as if I'm not with you." I quickly froze when I heard that voice. I didn't turn around even when she continued talking.

"If I were you, little vampire, I wouldn't worry much. I'll make sure not to.. think of anything that will potentially kill you. Rather.. I'd like it if you were to see my punishment as a blessing." I then felt a hand on my shoulder and it turned me around. I was met with Lucilia's flaming red eyes and her wicked grin.

"Not a chance." Spoke that sultry voice. I looked at my right and saw my Diosa's bright yellow eyes glaring at Lucilia.

Lucilia chuckled, "Ah, you'll be surprised, witch. I think you'll be the one liking my punishment more than your little vampire." With that, she gave us a wink before casually patting my shoulder and walking away.

"Don't mind her. Let's just go." Eva stated, rolling her eyes at Lucilia's back. Confused, I was about to follow Vaye and Eva into Vaye's castle but Weiss stopped me.

"Dóste mas chóro."

And just like that, I found myself in a garden with no one other than my Diosa, herself. I turned around and saw Weiss. She was sitting on a bench and was casually playing with strands of her silky blonde hair. Troubled, I reluctantly approached her. I sat beside her and just watched her. My Diosa had her eyes closed as her fingers ran through her hair. Her presence was enough to comfort me and I could feel myself starting to smile.

"What's wrong?" She asked, her eyes still closed. Although it seemed like her attention was on something else, I knew she was still waiting for me to speak.

Sighing, I reluctantly answered whilst looking away, "I-I.. well, it's just I did something stupid and that may.. Fuck, I'm sorry, Diosa. If I had known then I wouldn't have done it. Now, some demon queen is probably going to make me suffer because of it. I'm really sorry, Weiss. None of this would have happened if I wasn't such a stupid little bi-" I wasn't able to continue when a hand met my cheek. I was stunned, did Weiss just slap me? What the fuck?

"No one's allowed to insult you, well except me, of course. And I don't care about that.. that egotistic imbecile. I care about you, Sapphire. A-And seeing you like this? It breaks my heart.. I-I don't.." I looked at Weiss and saw her biting her lip.

She took a deep breath and looked away from me. "I don't like it. I just want you to be happy again. I-I'll do anything, I'll talk to Lucilia and maybe I could take the punishment for you? Mayb-"

I grabbed Weiss' chin and smashed my lips on hers. Weiss was unresponsive at first but when she realized what was happening, she began to kiss back. I sighed in content as our lips moved against each other's. Yearning for more, I licked Weiss' bottom lip to ask for entrance. I then felt my Diosa part her lips and I instantly inserted my tongue. I heard my Diosa moan as my tongue met hers. Fuck, her moan was so hot.

I began to roam Weiss' mouth with my tongue, making sure to explore every inch of her mouth. As I did this, she continued moaning which turned me on even more. My tongue met hers again and this time our tongues were dancing with each other. But Weiss was running out of air so she slowly pulled away, breathing heavily. I smirked and attached my lips to her neck.

"Sa-Sapphire." She moaned, throwing her head back and giving me more access to her neck. I began to plant soft kisses on every part of her neck until I found her sweet spot. When I kissed a certain part, Weiss moaned loudly and I instantly knew what that meant. I began to lick on it and my licking turned into sucking and sucking turned into nibbling.

But that didn't last long because I felt two hands softly push me away. I licked my lips and smiled at my Diosa who was blushing hard. Before she could say anything, I decided to let my feelings out. With my dead heart racing and my palms sweaty, I yelled out,

"I love you, Weiss Hudson!"

Her eyes widened and I continued, "I love you so so much, Diosa. And whatever obstacles won't be enough to damage my love for you. This.. this stupid punishment with Lucilia won't do anything to me. I'll always be here with you, Weiss. I'll always love you and I'll always fight for you. I love you."

With blushing cheeks and teary eyes, Weiss replied, "I love you too, you idiot.." I grinned and kissed Weiss once more. I then slowly pulled away and pecked Weiss' forehead.

"I may be an idiot but I'll always be your idiot."

[A/N] Hello! Sorry for the late update :<. My exams are coming up and it's gonna last for a whole week so I won't be able to update for like two weeks? But if I manage to find time, I will :>. Anyways, I hope you guys had a great day/night!

And as always, enjoy reading~!