Chapter 6

Amethyst.
Today was the day. We were finally heading to Israel to find Angeline. I was pretty excited because I wanted to see what an angel looks like. And to think that I was meeting the queen of angels, I mean, former queen rather. But that doesn't matter, she was once their queen and that still counts. I kind of feel sad for her. She just wanted to do what's right but the other angels couldn't see it. It's kind of ironic how angels were our enemies.

Angels were supposed to be our allies but I guess even angels had their favorites. And in this case, they favored heterosexuality. I mean, I have nothing against heterosexuality, after all everyone is entitled to love whoever they want to. But declaring war against homosexuality? Wow, I can't believe angels can be that violent.

Shaking my head, I gently slapped myself to get these thoughts out of me. I can't keep thinking about that, I gotta focus on the task. But as I looked around our table, I realized that we were going to have a hard time.

Right now, I was eating breakfast with Vaye, Eva, Pearl, Sapphire and Weiss, 'cause you know, we're the main characters? Anyways, I said we were going to have a hard time because Pearl and Eva looked tired as heck, they looked like they didn't get much sleep last night. The only difference between them was that Eva was grinning despite her eyebags whilst Pearl looked like she wanted the earth to swallow her.

Besides Pearl and Eva, Sapphire and Weiss were currently arguing. Apparently, Sapphire kicked Weiss in her sleep last night. And that kick resulted in Weiss falling off the bed and Sapphire sleeping outside their room. I know this because I woke up in the middle of the night then I went out of my room to get some milk when I saw Sapphire..

I rubbed my eyes and gave a gentle kiss on Vaye's cheek before I slowly stood up. I checked if Vaye was still sleeping before tip toeing to the door. Once I reached the door without waking Vaye, I sighed in relief and got out of our room. Since I couldn't sleep, I might as well drink some milk to help me. Yawning, I started the journey to the kitchen. When I passed by Pearl and Eva's room, I heard some strange noises. I wanted to knock on their door to see if they were alright but I heard something I wasn't supposed to hear.

"Oh yes, mistress! Yes! Fuck me! Fuck your good little girl, mistress! Fuck me good!" Covering my ears, I quickly walked away from their room. I sighed in relief when I couldn't hear Pearl's moans anymore. I cringed when my head suddenly started replaying Pearl's moans. That's disturbing, I might never get that out of my head now.

Shaking my head, I was about to continue my journey to the kitchen when I saw a pouting Sapphire. Confused, I approached Sapphire. When she recognized me, she instantly started whining, "Amethyst! Please tell Weiss to let me in the room, I can't sleep here!" She gave me puppy eyes which unfortunately for her, didn't work.

"What exactly happened? Did you try to touch her melons again?" I asked, raising a brow at her.

Sapphire frantically shook her head, "What? Of course not! I'm a good girl, Amethyst. I don't touch people's boobs without their permission.."

"Do I have to remind you that one time when you called all of us and tried to touch our melons just to find out who's biggest?"

Sapphire sheepishly chuckled, "Okay, point taken. Anyways, you still gotta help me. I mean, I helped you earlier, didn't I? I helped you get pumped up when you were about to introduce yourself."

I sighed, "I can only help you if you tell me what happened."

"Well.. Weiss and I were sleeping beside each other and uhh.. I may or may not kicked her off the bed."

And because I found it funny, I began to laugh. Seeing me laughing, Sapphire groaned. "It's not funny! She fell to the floor and then she kicked me out of our room! I mean, it was an accident! I was asleep! How was I supposed to control what I was doing?!"

"I swear to the moon goddess, Amethyst, if you help Sapphire, I'll burn you alive!" I knew it was a harmless threat.. I mean Weiss wouldn't do that to me.. right?

With my hand shaking, I patted Sapphire on the shoulder. "Good luck to you, my friend. May the force be with you." Before Sapphire could say anything, I ran to the kitchen.

"No! Amethyst! No!"

And that's the story. I guess I feel pretty bad for leaving Sapphire but I didn't want Weiss to burn me alive. Just thinking of it makes me want to hide from Weiss.

Anyways, with Weiss and Sapphire arguing, and Pearl and Eva tired, I have a feeling that the flight to Israel would be a very quiet flight. Destroying my train of thoughts, Vaye finally decided to speak up.

"I can't believe you guys. First of all, Pearl and Eva. What the fuck were you guys thinking? Having sex all night? Did you guys forget that we had a fucking war to focus on?! And second of all, Weiss and Sapphire. I'm not even going to comment about what Sapphire did but letting her sleep outside your room? That's childish, you could've just forgave her, for fuck's sake!"

"Can you stop screaming? You're giving me a headache." Eva whined, covering her ears.

Vaye hissed at Eva and slammed her hands on the table. "I am going to freshen up. When I go outside, I expect you all to be in the jet, behaved and ready. Did I make myself clear?" Vaye's tone of voice was low and ominous. It was kind of a turn on..

Weiss rolled her eyes, "Since when were you the boss of us?" Vaye shot Weiss a glare and Weiss returned the favor.

After a few minutes of Vaye and Weiss glaring at each other, Weiss finally stood up and walked away. With a sigh, Sapphire stood up as well. "I'm sorry, Vaye. I'll talk to her and hopefully we'll be on good terms for the flight." It was weird to see Sapphire being mature and Weiss being immature. It was like they switched roles. Vaye nodded at Sapphire and I watched as she went after Weiss.

Meanwhile, Pearl hasn't said anything yet. Vaye got impatient, "Well? Pearl and Eva?"

Pearl stood up and gave Vaye an apologetic smile, "I'm sorry for.. letting um.. le-letting.. uhh.."

"Letting sex get the better of you?" Eva finished for Pearl. With a blush, Pearl nodded.

Vaye sighed, "It's okay, just.. get ready for the flight. We leave in an hour." Nodding, Pearl and Eva started to walk away.

Groaning, Vaye finally threw away her strong stance and hugged me. She buried her head in the crook of my neck. I could feel her lightly kiss my skin. Giggling, I began to brush her hair gently.

"I hate them." Vaye whispered.

I smiled, "I'm sure you don't mean that." I swear, I could almost tell that Vaye rolled her eyes.

"Yeah, yeah whatever."

And that's how our mission to find Angeline started.

[A/N] How are you guys? I just wanted to check in with y'all. How are you guys doing? I hope y'all are doing fine. If you guys need a friend, I'm happy to lend a shoulder!

I just.. well I watched a video about depression and I just wanted to make sure y'all are okay. I really really hope y'all are doing okay.

If you think nobody loves you then I'll be your nobody. (つ≧▽≦)つ

Have a wonderful day/night, beautiful, awesome, and incredible person!