Chapter 43

Sapphire.
My eyes widened as Weiss pushed me inside our room and kept pushing me until I fell down on our bed. I watched with wide eyes and disbelief as Weiss kneeled in front of me and began talking off my belt. I don't know what came over her, hell I didn't even do anything! I was just hanging out with Pearl, playing some chess which I did not understand so I kept losing then Weiss just randomly came in and took me. The next thing I know, we're in our room with Weiss looking ready to have her dessert.

Before Weiss could unzip my jeans, I held her hand. I gently grabbed her chin and made her look at me. She gave me an irritated look, "What? Would you rather suck your own dick?" I chuckled and shook my head.

"No, Diosa, this dick's yours, strictly yours. I'm just confused, what's wrong? You rarely act like this, it's.. sca- HOT! It's hot!" Fuck, almost slipped, if she finds out I thought she was scary, she'd surely cut my dick off. Fuck no, I've already lost my vagina, I can't lose my dick.

Weiss glared at me and palmed my dick against my jeans out of nowhere, she gave me a smirk before squeezing.. hard, it made me yelp. "Fuck! Okay, okay! I'll stop asking questions, fuck..." I groaned.

She chuckled and looked away, "Willow hasn't found her mate yet and as her sister, it hurts to see her bury herself in her work all day.. just to ignore the longing in her heart. I sent many girls to the castle to try and cheer her up.. and who knows? Maybe one of the girls could be her mate but no such miracle happened. She used to be so energetic and so sexually active, now it's like she doesn't care anymore, it's concerning. Aside from the war and what happened to Amethyst, Willow's constantly in my mind. With us being separated, I fear what she'll do alone.. so I invited her here a long time ago but she has not arrived yet.."

I sat in front of Weiss and hugged her, pulling her closer to me. She immediately hugged back and buried her head on the crook of my neck. "Willow's a badass, Diosa.. you know she'll back on her feet soon enough."

"I'm frustrated, Sapphire. I think I need a break from this all, a day with just you and I would suffice greatly." She whispered.

I rubbed her back and kissed the side of her head, "What about Willow?" Weiss pulled away and shrugged.

"She can handle herself, I know that, she's always been like that. I don't remember a time where she asked me for help for any of her conflicts, she's always handled it very well on her own. But I'd like to have a talk with her before we part from the world for a day."

I pecked her lips, "Then we'll do that. Anything for my Diosa."

"Anything? Then I want some dick right now. Stand up and let me do my magic." There she goes anything, my Diosa's full of surprises.

With a chuckle, I stood up and watched as Weiss unzipped my pants whilst licking her lips. I smirked, ohh if Weiss would suck my dick every time she gets frustrated, I'd better fucking make her frustrated all the time then.

"Mhmm stand against the wall, idiot." Weiss stated, glaring at me. I instantly stood against the wall, smiling sheepishly at her.

She kneeled in front of me and pulled down my pants, leaving my underwear. Weiss smirked and palmed my dick through the underwear. I moaned and threw my head back, "F-Fuck Weiss.."

"We have a meeting in a bit.. about Solous' head so this will be quick." She then pulled down my underwear, making my dick spring out, already hard and ready for my Diosa's gifted mouth.

Weiss chuckled and wrapped her palm around my shaft, "You're already so excited and I haven't even done anything yet.." She started to rub up and down slowly.

I moaned softly, "Ye-Yes Diosa.. fuck your hand's warm." Fuck, just the thought of Weiss kneeling in front of me already gets me so hard and makes me feel so powerful.. imagine a very powerful and feared queen kneeling before you.. fuck man, wouldn't you feel so empowered?