Chapter 7

Inside of the jet. ^^

--
Sapphire.
Today was a shitty day. First, I wasn't able to sleep. Luckily, I'm a vampire so being sleep deprived didn't affect me that much. Second, Weiss has been acting so weird today. She's not being her usual 'I don't give a fuck' attitude. I don't know why she's acting like that but for fuck's sake, it makes me want to go crazy. And last but not the least, she's being extra grumpy. One more wrong move from me would be the end of my life. Unfortunately, after Vaye yelled at us, I wasn't able to talk to Weiss. I mean, I did follow her but her eyes were yellow and she was talking in her weird witch language so yeah.. I got scared so I chickened out.

So here I was, in our private jet, avoiding Weiss at all costs. I was the first one here which was a fucking relief. Usually, I would never avoid Weiss but she's being extra scary today so I gotta play safe. Sighing, I took out my phone and decided to watch some porn while I wait. What? Porn helps me distract myself.

"Seriously?" I jumped and looked at the entrance. Vaye was standing there, looking amused.

I groaned and hid my phone in my front pocket. "Fuck man, don't do that." Vaye chuckled as she took a seat on the other side of the jet.

"So, what's up with you and Weiss?" She asked, raising her brow at me.

I sighed, "I honestly don't know. I've never seen her be so.. on edge before. I mean she's irritable yeah but she'd always forgive me afterwards." Vaye stayed silent for awhile, her eyes remained on me though.

And after an awkward minute of silence, Vaye snapped her fingers. "You probably did something bad, like really bad." I rolled my eyes and scoffed.

"Yeah? What's worse than unconsciously kicking her off the bed?" This conversation was getting nowhere. Weiss would probably just tell me either way.

Vaye rolled her eyes, "I don't know, maybe having porn in your phone is worse." I shot Vaye an unamused look as she laughed.

"Yeah, you should probably delete that." I looked at my right and saw Eva entering. Chuckling, she sat next to me. "Girls don't like it when their partners have some naughty shit in their phones." She continued.

I frowned, "Why should I believe you?"

Eva shot me a look, "I had a collection of lesbian porn once. It lasted for awhile until Pearl found out about it. She threatened me and deleted it in front of me. After that, she didn't talk to me for two days straight. I had to beg her to forgive me."

"I have a feeling it's gonna take you more than just begging for Weiss to forgive you." Vaye stated, chuckling at my horrified look.

"Fuck." I cursed as I took out my phone and quickly deleted all of my porn. It broke my heart but I had no choice. Weiss was more important than a video of two naked girls having sex.

Defeated, I turned off my phone and hid it in my front pocket. Eva patted my back in feigned pity. I rolled my eyes at her whilst Vaye, on the other hand, was laughing at my misery. "I'm so fucking lucky Amethyst isn't that strict." Vaye stated, grinning.

"Really? Then I guess I'll need Weiss and Pearl to help me become stricter." Vaye's eyes widened as she looked at the three unamused girls entering the private jet.

I instantly shut my mouth when Weiss took a seat beside me. I really wanted to laugh because as soon as Amethyst sat beside Vaye, Vaye began apologizing to her. But since the Weisszilla was beside me, I kept my mouth shut. I looked at my right and saw Pearl asleep on Eva's lap. I raised an eyebrow at them.

Eva chuckled, "You already know we stayed up all night. Plus, we're wolves, we need sleep unlike you guys."

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. Anyways, we gotta talk about our plan. What the fuck are we gonna do when we land?" I finally asked. I just wanted to get this day over with.

"Don't worry, I already have a plan. You'll know when we land. For now, you guys can just prepare yourselves, specifically Sapphire and Weiss. Your little argument will only hinder us so I suggest you guys make up." Vaye said, giving me a look that said, 'fucking apologize already'.

I sighed, "Fine. Is there a private room here?"

"Go to your right, head straight and you'll see a door. You guys can talk there. And when I say talk, I meant talk. No fucking in my private jet please." I rolled my eyes. As if I'd be dumb enough to take Weiss' virginity in a fucking private jet that belongs to someone else.

Without saying anything, Weiss stood up and started walking to the bedroom. Eva laughed at that, "Someone's excited."

"I bet a thousand bucks that Weiss would go godzilla on Sapphire." Eva exclaimed, grinning at Vaye.

Vaye laughed, "Fine. But if Weiss and Sapphire make out then I win."

"You're on!"

"Fuck you guys." I stated as I stood up and followed Weiss.

Once I was outside of the bedroom, I took a deep breath first before opening the door. When I opened the door, I saw Weiss sitting on the bed. I slowly went in and carefully closed the door behind me. Weiss turned around and I was relieved to see that her eyes were green, her natural eye color. Sighing, I sat next to her.

"What is it, Diosa? Why are you mad at me?"

Before I could start apologizing, Weiss suddenly chuckled. I paused and looked at her, confused. She smiled at me, "I was only testing you, Sapphire. I wanted to see if you will still stay with me if I become extra grumpy and strict."

I frowned, "You shouldn't think like that. Hell, I'd stay with you even if you were fat, smelly, flat chested or ugly." I didn't get to continue my speech because Weiss smacked my head.

"What the fuck was that for?!"

"Flat chested? Ugly? Seriously?" Her unamused look instantly made me cower.

"I was just kidding, baby." I stated, laughing nervously.

Weiss smirked, "Well, so was I." What? Before I could ask anymore questions, Weiss softly smashed her lips on mine.

I instantly smiled and kissed back. It used to be rare for Weiss to initiate the kiss but these past five years changed that. Now, my Diosa was comfortable with making the first move. Well, she still wasn't ready to be fucked by me but I was willing to wait. Feeling more confident now, I inserted my tongue in her mouth. Weiss moaned when my tongue met hers. Soon, our tongues were getting to know each other. And as Weiss and I made out, I couldn't help but chuckle.

Looks like Vaye won the bet.