Rising Queen: Chapter 16

Rising Queen: Little Smile.
Sapphire Hollow and Weiss Hudson.

I gritted my teeth in annoyance as Willow laughed at me. I shouldn't have asked this bitch for help, maybe I should have asked Yna instead but no, my stupid brain went for this fucker. It was hard enough that I couldn't understand greek thus I couldn't pronounce the spells properly, thus I failed every time I tried to cast a spell.. which resulted in Willow laughing and making fun of me. If her sister wasn't one of the scariest being in the world, I would've thrown her off the cliff in front of us.

I rolled my eyes and sat down on the ground as Willow continued laughing like there was no tomorrow. I was feeling a bit too incompetent but what was I supposed to do? I'm a vampire, a being completely different from a witch so of course I had trouble with this. It didn't help that there was no record of a vampire ever learning how to cast spells. The only records in the database of Weiss' family were of demons, angels, and surprisingly, two wolves casting spells. I'm sure if Pearl wanted to, she could learn how to cast spells, maybe I should ask her to learn with me? But then I'd feel frustrated if Pearl learned faster than me, fuck.

"What did you say? Leviosa? Crucio? What the hell are those spells?" Willow asked, her laughter continuing to sound through the forest.

I hissed, "I fucking binge watched harry potter for this, don't fucking laugh at me." I groaned when Willow laughed even harder.

"That's even worse! You actually believed that you'd learn any spells from harry potter?" Willow was now full on laughing like the fucking idiot that she was. She was clutching her stomach as she threw her head back and laughed like a fucking maniac.

Even more annoyed than ever, I took out my phone and texted Weiss.

Can I kill your sister?

I hit send and waited impatiently for Weiss' reply. After what seemed like hours but was actually just a few minutes, she replied.

Yes.

It was short but enough. Thus, I stood up and approached Willow. Since the bitch was too busy laughing and making fun of me, she had her guard down. The fact that she was now kneeling on the ground made this easier for me. With a mischievous grin, I harshly grabbed her shoulders and threw her off the cliff. Vampires were naturally physically stronger and faster than witches so Willow didn't have the time nor the strength to stop me. As soon as I heard her scream, I laughed as hard as she did earlier.